Reviews for The Hotline
Selande chapter 7 . 7/17/2017
This story is great! Can't wait to read more.
LOLO262 chapter 7 . 7/16/2017
Hola?
Estas viva?
T.T
Zinfer chapter 7 . 7/10/2017
Ahhh! More! I love this!
Ghostteenage girl chapter 7 . 6/25/2017
I can't get over this story it's so freaking good! Please update soon it is the best story ever!
abandoned-fanworks chapter 7 . 6/14/2017
Loved it, look forward to the next
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2017
Wow! Such a great story! Keep it up and update soon! I'm looking forward to more! :))
TheSkyeDragon chapter 7 . 5/27/2017
I love this story so much! :D Cant wait for the next update!
GalanthaDreams chapter 7 . 5/6/2017
This is amazing, so amazing that I regret that I can't use italics (exclamation marks are...not my style) Really though, this is just-it makes my heart all warm and fuzzy. It's well written, the characters are endearing, and I appreciate how varied the POV's are. There is a nuance to your characterizations that really strikes me as authentic and it's good to read something so hopeful and uplifting.
1sunfun chapter 7 . 5/2/2017
Good.
Telbra chapter 7 . 5/1/2017
I love it
Dew That Is Blue chapter 7 . 4/7/2017
amazing chapters as alwaysI meant to read these ages ago, but things kept getting in the way :P I just really hope that Spider can get some sleep sometime...
MoonyEstelChase chapter 7 . 4/6/2017
I love it! Don't stop writing!
amayranni22 chapter 7 . 4/5/2017
oh oh
Devil'sAssistant chapter 7 . 3/27/2017
Wow. This was amazing. An unexpected find! Thank you for sharing this! It always infuriates me how the police are o against Spiderman like wtf, he's saving you people! Your writing is really good by the way. Looking forward to he next chpter!
Sparksofrandomness chapter 7 . 3/9/2017
I can smell the disaster coming towards spidey. The poor kids going to overwork himself and the people would probably lose faith if he isn't there everytime they call him. (my theory)

I can't wait to see how you go around this
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »