Reviews for The Hotline
Tamuril2 chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
Hmmmm, I'm still on the fence about this new development. Not in a bad way, mind you. I love the angst this brings your story. Love it SOOOO much! But poor Peter! That's just going to be stressful, and dangerous. Can you imagine what'll happen when the criminals get it? I mean, come on, they'll get it. If the public's got it, so do the criminals. In fact...why haven't they used it yet? It's perfect for them.

*raises eyebrows* That's gonna happen soon, isn't it? You're just setting up and toying with us. Clever.
CassBerry chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
As much as Spideys phone being out is good for his PR, I can definitely see him either being overworked to the point of exhaustion because ever Tom, Dick and Harry is calling him about their problems or he is going to be lured into a trap by someone. I actually thought that's what was going to happen in this chapter but instead I'm glad Morgan is coming around. Great chapter and I can't wait for more soon!
Cashagon chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
It would seem that this is a much better way to rescue people. Instead of just swinging around hoping to find a crime in progress, Peter can now get to more people and have an easier time saving them. The downside is...criminals can call him too. It won't be long before a crook or villain sets a trap for him using the number to lure him in.

Cash is out. Peace!
Zyenna chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
Oh goodness... This isn't going to be good. Pleeeeaaaaase update soon!
ZGK1007 chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
yay! I'm so glad there's another update!
bedbugsociety chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
Yaaaay. Thanks for responding to my (and most likely to a lot of other people's) pleads for mercy. It was really good.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
nice
NodMPortant chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
I like it keep up the good work
a person d chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
Oh, oh dear. Peter's going to have a terrible time of it now, trying to help everyone. This train wreck will be fantastic, I just know it.
Eclipse130 chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
*freaking out, fangirling*Holy shit, amazing!
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
Poor Spidey is going to drop from exhaustion, isn't he? That phone is never going to stop ringing and he will never be able to ignore it! I love this story and this was another great chlater as always!
Sunshine-and-Joy chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
Oh no, poor Peter is going to be so overworked-he's not the type to be able to tel someone that he can't help them.
Awesome chapter once again though :)
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
YES! NEW CHAPTER! It was good but I kept thinking TRAP. I was kinda suspicious. :T I feel bad for Spidey though. Hes gonna be run RAGGED. Good job! Keep up the good work!

You okay? Your family okay? I dont need to give you a virtual hug do I?
JuceBi chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
REALLY interesting development. But I can't help myself but think that it will go wrong with the phone number. Just a feeling. :D But thats just my oponion. Maybe they'll find a way. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Can't await the next developments.
Moka Cocoa chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
Oh boy. Spidey's gonna end up being run dry! And if he doesn't answer, thats not good either. Looks like he might be stuck in a lose-lose situation-
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »