Reviews for Mafioso
I’m crying over littanyseas’ comment! Lol. But this story was truly amazing you’re an incredible writer. & my favorite Tomione writer in general. I’ve binge read your stories for 2 days straight.
Rena Katsueki chapter 1 . 9/30
I feel like you are in my head cause man I also love me some mafioso Tom ughhhh so hot. Please never chill out I 110% support your different ways to have them bang!
curiousluna chapter 1 . 9/7
love this love this please do a two shot!
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 9/4
Holy fucking shit this is so wicked! Fuck I didn’t know how much I needed a mafia tomione but omg it’s all I can think about now! And of course I’m probably not gonna find anymore fics on it hahah but anyway awesome work hun!
WildWeasel42 chapter 1 . 8/20
Interested ️
Rlkotatis chapter 1 . 8/20
If you ever decide to continue this it would be so awesome just so awesome
Alexia Colette chapter 1 . 7/31
you should make a story out of this. PLEASE.
jenkent chapter 1 . 7/27
I really enjoyed it. Very cool idea.
GuLaLi561 chapter 1 . 7/10
I feel like a creepy stalker, commenting almost everyday..
Another naughty goodie Tomione. And love it so much.
Too addicting...
littanyseas chapter 1 . 6/30
if you ever want to continue this my eyeballs are ready to receive it. i am OBSESSED.
Vividaly chapter 1 . 6/29
This is the one story I wished you had continued well beyond the one shot... I come back to it every year wanting more and more, yet it’s not meant to be. Le sigh... Still, this is my all time fav out of the whole fandom!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 6/18
This was strange, and yet I really liked it. I wish there was more!
No one chapter 1 . 5/14
I keep coming back to this and it's still great
wolfkitty1103 chapter 1 . 5/13
I know this is considered a complete one-shot, but if you ever were to add to it...I'd totally read it! Loved it!
Caro09 chapter 1 . 5/1