Reviews for Mafioso
darth-sakura chapter 1 . 8/8
Looove this
Reveri chapter 1 . 7/5
Honestly, you write lemons like it's a piece of cake. I'm not sure if I should be awed or scared by you
So goooooood
diamondnightskies chapter 1 . 5/7
Fuck, I would definitely be interested in reading more of this. The possibility of their future is very intriguing. Loved it.
brownsuger808 chapter 1 . 3/17
need more...
Aprilmarsden chapter 1 . 3/7
Ummm, DEFINITELY interested in seeing where this can go, what kind of crazy question is that- you're writing is AMAZING haha
specialtraumas chapter 1 . 2/26
I swear I’ve read almost all of your work by now but it is AMAZING I CAN’T STOP! Love your concepts absolutely brilliant xx
Lonelywicked chapter 1 . 2/22
This was hot
Perhentian chapter 1 . 1/10
Really great!
bookwerm98 chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
But, what happens now? Do they kill Dumbledore,have babies? I'm clearly not the only one invested in these M'am may we have s'more?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
This is an amazing piece my only and honestly only criticism is that this should of been a multi chapter story. X
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
I’m crying over littanyseas’ comment! Lol. But this story was truly amazing you’re an incredible writer. & my favorite Tomione writer in general. I’ve binge read your stories for 2 days straight.
Rena Katsueki chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
I feel like you are in my head cause man I also love me some mafioso Tom ughhhh so hot. Please never chill out I 110% support your different ways to have them bang!
curiousluna chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
love this love this please do a two shot!
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
Holy fucking shit this is so wicked! Fuck I didn’t know how much I needed a mafia tomione but omg it’s all I can think about now! And of course I’m probably not gonna find anymore fics on it hahah but anyway awesome work hun!