Reviews for Choices
DolbyDigital chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
This was so well written; I really loved all your characterisations and descriptions and I thought that you wrote Spike and Xander perfectly - particularly their speech and interactions. But this doesn't really feel finished. There's still a lot to be resolved between Spike and Xander and Xander and the rest of the Scoobies.
DolbyDigital chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
I love the fluff! And I love how protective Xander is of Spike; how protective they are of each other, really. I think it's really sweet.
DolbyDigital chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
I really loved the ending of this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next! It seems like Buffy and Giles are still a little suspicious.
DolbyDigital chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
I really love the interactions between Spike and Xander and how Spike was so casual about having so very much money. I'm not sure why it took Buffy so long to realise the Xander was missing, though.
DolbyDigital chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
I really love your dialogue. I think that - again - you've written Spike amazingly well, and it's really hard to get his speech patterns right. I also love how you've written Xander; how he's struggling to connect the human he once was to the creature that he's become.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This is a really interesting start; I haven't actually read much Vampire!Xander before, and I can't wait to see where you take it. I think that in this small chapter you've managed to capture Spike perfectly, and - from what little we've seen of him - Xander, too.

The only suggestion I would have would be to remove the bold and italics; it's a little distracting and not really necessary as you can just separate the authors note with a page break.
Purple Apocalypse chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
This was great, but even though the story says that it's complete, it doesn't feel finished to me. After all, they've barely kissed, and while Xander does agree to sleep in the bed, you never really see their relationship develop. There's also more to say about Xander and his changing relationship with the Scoobies. I don't know, it just feels like there's a lot of loose ends here. Still, I really enjoyed it, and I thought you did a great job. But it would be nice if you continued this.
Peya Luna chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
youre calling this a complete story? feels more like cut off in the middle if you ask me - xan has yet to realize that hes got the hots for spike and isnt fully comfortable in his new life and body yet, plus theres trouble brewing on the buffy-front...shes so jealous and wary, and neither xan nor spike are going to suffer her temper forever.
LadyWolfRider chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Alwaysand chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
Know its been years but please continue this story
pepsi-twist9 chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
I know you haven't done anything for this fanfic for a long time, but please, please update.
BlackHalliwell chapter 6 . 9/10/2006
kool
SamDeanLove chapter 6 . 7/17/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. :)
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
I liked it! please post the next chapter soon!
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 6 . 12/29/2004