Reviews for The Universe Cries
goldengreaser chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Au but touching all the same.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was... wow. Beautiful, poetic, heart wrenching... Durring the last lines a number of chills swept down my body- and as I am writing this. Quigon's admittance that he would rather die alone than let his padawan was... amazing, almost like how cold light can warm the soul. You've caught the emotion of a Master's love for his aprentice impecably here.
Barranca chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Beautiful. I like the sense of acceptance in this.
Saoirse3473 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Wow...I'm speechless, this is incredible! I love it! I am crying so hard... I love Obi-wan and Qui-Gon fictions where they are just sweet and innocent, like their father son relationship they had. This is absolutely amazing!
Anakin'sAngel359 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
oh my god. I'm crying! that was so sad. t also helped me realize that Jedi may be so strong with the force, but are also very delicate. that actually has really nothing to do with this fan fic, but it was amazing and i do hope you keep it up!
Dark chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
AW so sad oh i'm crying *sniff*
AnakinsOnlyAngel chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
OMG! That is so sad, omgomg it's a great story! wow!
ewanobiwan chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Aw, this was very well written and tears actually came to my eyes! it was so sad yet wonderfully written! i loved it! great job!
Culf chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Awww... That was so sad... I'm on the edge of crying. I think I am. I know I am. This is only the second time a fanfic makes me cry, you know. The first was one by Puggy. It's called "The Best of Us." You should read it. It's great.
Ben chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
oh man that was beautiful, truly a work of art, and a real tear jerker too. sniff sniff...where's my tissues.
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
*sniffles* Bravo, bravo!
Sara chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
your story was so sad. you have a great story.
KenobisGirl I'm too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Wow, Neon, that was amazing! A sad beginning with a happy ending and... mush! Thanks for that nice little story to help me get through another few hours of homework.

Write more!
Vicki Vance chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
That was sad. :'(

The only trouble with first-person narratives is that it seems kind of clumsy when one is describing action. One doesn't know whether it should be written in the present or the past. Just watch that, and find what works best for you.