Reviews for Love from beyond the grave
jc-montanorock chapter 1 . 7/13
Meh, you could still love her, if you don’t Belive me just see ghost wars, Román an his girlfriend make just fine, and she is a ghost
Abel Sephaos chapter 1 . 2/15
This was so beautiful it hurt me to read it. I dont like it when my heart does this.
Anubis the shadow chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Great story loved it.
Omake on the other hand... funniest thing I have read in a long time!
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Fantastic one shot. Keep up the good work.
Nerdlydelicious chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I loved every word of that
EMIYA KURO chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Really love it... . I wish there were more fics like this
Rookie W chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
I usually don't read this kind of fanfictions but i made a exception with yours, i have to say i really loved all of the fanfic, for real, i was expecting to see a little more of how Blake was with Jaune at School, but it's still awesome, and the Omake OMG i died of laugh, keep it up, you're good writing this kind of stuff, you now have a new follower to read more of your works.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Delightful.
Cabbage cabrera chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
This is so sad, you're making me cry here.
Drow79 chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Best prank ever...
Gorsouul chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Great first chapter, and I like that their relationship was established right away. Refreshingly different! I think you moreover did a stellar job at mixing sadness and joy. I felt genuinely sorry for Blake throughout it, but I also smiled with her.

Finaly, that omake was without doubt the funniest one I've ever read.
Modis chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This was wonderful, story and omake alike.
ddrhckrzz chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
... Nice. Love it m8. R8 8 8/8.
Sunken Stars chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I'm really happy that everyone loves the Omake as much as we do, it was so much fun to write! That being said, I really do like this SO MUCH, and I think we really made something to be proud of. My AU doesn't get a lot of love from me, definitely not as much as it should, so I'm really happy with this as a creator. Just as much as I am as a reader.

Thank you for helping me along with this one, beloved!~
5th Dimension chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I think I like the Omake much more than the actual story, unfortunately. Probably because I'd do the same thing if I were a ghost.