Reviews for Challenger
debapreyabhattacharya93 chapter 1 . 1/28
plz update
Megan Lyle chapter 12 . 12/29/2022
I forgot to say please keep rewriting and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
meh31324 chapter 29 . 12/28/2022
please update soon
Gilgamesh50 chapter 27 . 12/25/2022
If ash doesn’t get greninja/ashgreninja
Then misty can’t either
Gilgamesh50 chapter 26 . 12/25/2022
After they get their 2-3d badge let ash go solo again
Gilgamesh50 chapter 24 . 12/25/2022
I know this is for later and all but i hope ash gets mewtwo against tobias
Gilgamesh50 chapter 22 . 12/25/2022
Bro come on really?
Misty?
Like nonody who reads this fic is interested misty at least j am not
But giving froakie to her is a big no to me ughhh
Gilgamesh50 chapter 21 . 12/25/2022
Sorry but luna is annoying
Gilgamesh50 chapter 17 . 12/24/2022
Ash really didn’t have a choice but to fight against the admins
Gilgamesh50 chapter 8 . 12/24/2022
Get a dratini
Gilgamesh50 chapter 7 . 12/24/2022
Gengar is cooler but anyways
Gilgamesh50 chapter 6 . 12/24/2022
A sylveon pls it’s op
Guest chapter 18 . 11/27/2022
These kind of stories are good and bad at the same time.

Because with a realistic setting takes forever for Ash or the protagonist to actually progress on his/her journey because they spent more time in the hospital or at home semi traumatized than traveling, challenging Gyms and training due to the encounter with criminals organizations and dangerous pokemons that actually can injure and scar them permanently.

On the other hand the light tone of the anime makes the journey progress faster at the same time giving Ash and his pokemons a lot of character development without the unnecessary drama or traumas that hold them back for long periods of time preventing the story from moving forward like it happens in the realistic setting such as yours and Traveller more so if the author takes months or years to update.
Togusa Tsuriai chapter 2 . 11/26/2022
Well, well, well. I can tell already that this is going to be a more serious story than the anime and the games. That’s cool. I’m also very impressed by the idea of Ash training a Sandile; I know from experience what a powerhouse it becomes. As for the aggression and Pokédex warning, that actually makes a lot of sense. If you ever read the fanfic about the Unova Pokédex (sadly unfinished), you’d know that Krookodile is one of the Region’s Seven Biggest Threats to Humans. And yes, that deserves to be capitalized.
Shocked chapter 7 . 11/23/2022
Your story is top tier probably the best on the site tho damn Ash is the main character and his team isn't special in anyway not even Charmeleon or the Krokorok yet some random OC gets an friggin Entei! At least give Ash a pseudo legendary or something extremely rare from another region to somewhat compensate he will have to face a Legendary Pokemon on the Indigo League cuz that Wes dude is definitely getting all 8 badges.
2,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »