Reviews for Challenger
bloodlinenaruto chapter 13 . 4/17
Update
SuperKamiGuru97 chapter 21 . 3/18
Can't get enough of this story! I loved the first version of it but this rewrite is just better, the pacing, the team variety, and how youve mixed parts of the games and anime...Really hope you update soon!
Hope you update soon. I wonder if you have Ash train in mt Silver like Red ether before or after the League.
HollowDeer chapter 21 . 3/13
Can't wait for more chapter, i want to see more of Scizor. I wonder if he going to meet and talk with Bruno.

I hope you will give Ash a Gardevoir to his team, would love him to have her, she could be protectrice over Ash when he make something foolish and scold him.

And it would be nice to have several pokémon he could talk telepathically other than Espeon and later Spectre. Especialy if Ash kept traveling alone and it's a great fairy type that can mega evole. She would be great if he where to face Lance after the League.
kaushlrout2002 chapter 21 . 3/11
When are you going to post another chapter of Challenger
I hope you update soon. I want to see Ash catch more pokemon, i wonder what other pokemon you plan to give him, i hope he will at last own all type before the league. I also wonder what will be his objectif after the league.
Azureknight433 chapter 21 . 2/18
Can't wait for more. Will you give Hisuian form to Ash? I hope you plan to give Ash a femal shyni Gardevoir at one point in the story.
Firewolf35 chapter 21 . 2/17
Love your fic. I hope maybe for another team of another region you give Ash a femal Galarian ponita, would love Ash to have it for a mount to ride.
Prancing-Tiger chapter 20 . 2/2
Any news about possible updates? Its been like half a year since one, I hope the story isn't left again
Chris Ayers chapter 21 . 1/10
Great Chapter hope you Continue this story
BlueShadow456 chapter 21 . 1/9
Really love you story, i love the pokémon you give Ash, Scizor and Duskull line are some of m'y favorite.

Can't wait for jasmine to evolve too. I wonder what forme you will choose for Pikachu.

Maybe i make a suggestion?
I would love for Ash to get one of Ralts line, especialy a femal one, Gardevoir is really strong.

Like how you made Gary and Leaf and Paul. I liked how you didn't make him less arrogant than the anime, hoping to see Paul soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/27/2023
You have a wonderful story here, I hope you keep writing :)
Dean R Analyser chapter 3 . 12/23/2023
Very surprising that Brock fights with surprising and unexpected tactics rather than brute force stereotype of huge and rocky Pokemon.
You’ve done a great job of presenting Paul as more than the one note obnoxious antagonist he was canon-the improvements are very effective.
Dean R Analyser chapter 2 . 12/20/2023
Interesting interplay and interaction with Giovanni, make we wonder what’s going on…
The supporting information on the ‘baby’ Pokemon-you’ve built up Pokemon as creatures with vast amounts of scientific information and lore behind them!
The brief Team Rocket attack surprised me by how they haven’t reappeared yet though I think they were badly overused in the anime, and I really admire how you have utilized less-known characters in this story.
Excellent battle scene- they have been considerably high quality.
The power difference between Ash’s Pokemon and Ash’s really help build stakes and scales for this series- like how an amateur can’t beat a professional or a newby isn’t even close to the level of a veteran- it helps give Ash and other characters room to grow and evolve as battlers and people.
I loved the fight with the samurai fool- he was really annoying in the anime!
Blazer1011 chapter 21 . 12/10/2023
great story glad to see it back
2,929 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »