Reviews for Challenger
LunarLucy chapter 21 . 8/31/2023
please continue this it's really good
TheSunTamer chapter 1 . 8/17/2023
I returned after a long. 5 years break fanfic reading to get back one of my favourite pokemon fanfics rewritten? I gonna miss the lovable ice bear Arctus and the muscle rockhead Rhidon. And I was looking forward to getting to know the none shiny red Gyarados more.

But it's your story so it's your call on this. But can you drop the old Challenger fanfic and just label it discontinued? I love the much darker and gritty theme it had. Ash fighting for his life is a must read.
bryank97 chapter 21 . 8/6/2023
looking good, love the last few chapters!
bugging killer chapter 21 . 8/1/2023
cool story
Angeloux chapter 21 . 7/28/2023
Greatly enjoyed the story. I’ve noticed chapters became shorter since the beginning of story, but that seems to be the new trend these days. Looking forward to more!
Angeloux chapter 19 . 7/28/2023
Poliwrath is a beast.
Angeloux chapter 13 . 7/27/2023
Spectre has so many useful moves, but they’re never used. Sad day.
Angeloux chapter 12 . 7/27/2023
Awesome training montage.
Angeloux chapter 11 . 7/27/2023
Hopefully this will get Ash to slow down and put some further thought into training.
Angeloux chapter 10 . 7/27/2023
Eevee POV is the best
Angeloux chapter 9 . 7/27/2023
Ash makes me nervous. I feel like he’s rushing through this too fast.
Angeloux chapter 8 . 7/27/2023
Ash’s rivals are getting stronger and he is falling behind while also getting his team crippled. Blergh.
Gilgamesh50 chapter 21 . 7/27/2023
Great Chapter
Speed Reader chapter 21 . 7/26/2023
Fantastic chapter, really enjoy seeing Ash's thoughts on the new techniques he wants his team to learn, their training, and how you're introducing new characters to help specific members improve.
Red1245 chapter 21 . 7/25/2023
I hope next chapter, we will see Ash interact with Bruno.
2,932 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »