Reviews for Challenger
Gentle Blossom chapter 2 . 7/24/2023
This is a review for chapter 22, considering that I cannot submit a review for that chapter due to have already submitted good chapter. I’m interested by the different route that you have taken with this story, considering that I have read your older version several times. I cannot wait to see what else is in store for ash and his Pokémon. I look forward to the next update!
Eminated chapter 20 . 7/24/2023
Damn was hoping for the hisuian scyther evolution insyead of kabutops, would have been more hype for scizor
OutcastDragon chapter 21 . 7/24/2023
Great chapter ! excited to see how scizor is going to develop
Baahubali chapter 21 . 7/24/2023
Nothing better than reading plans for each team and the creative ideas shown, with you clearly not an exception. Also, I like the Greta intro, can’t wait to see more of scissor supremacy.
lonecomander chapter 21 . 7/23/2023
Enjoying the depth of the story. Thanks for the update.
Haziq Saffari chapter 21 . 7/23/2023
Poliwrath and Scizor getting proper teachings from a fighting expert is good.
demissedwaifu chapter 21 . 7/23/2023
Good build up chapter, wasn't expecting for frontier brain Greta to be here, kinda reminded me of Anabel, and the few fics where Ash Is a frontier brain
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 16 . 7/23/2023
the disrespect on cynthia's garchomp.
UlfTheBerserker chapter 21 . 7/23/2023
It's been a while since I've read this story and since you seem to be updating it more often these days would it be possible for the next chapter at the beginning to include a list of Ash's Pokemon with their nicknames and species so that way we can keep up with who's on the team and who's back at the ranch? Other than that still an amazing story and can't wait for more
MickDunD chapter 21 . 7/23/2023
Still a great chapter. I really like what you’ve done with Scizor’s character
Wishfull-star chapter 21 . 7/23/2023
That was awesome I loved the chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe:)
Monkey D. Conan chapter 21 . 7/23/2023
I like how you take the time to go into specifics. It’s not just learning a move, but learning the techniques that makes it more effective. It’s not just about typing, but the proper nutrition that strengthens it. The minor details, normally overlooked in games and anime, make such a difference and make for a much more in-depth story. Excellent work as always! Can’t wait for more!
stars90 chapter 21 . 7/23/2023
I really liked Ash's thought processes here and especially how Greta worked with them. And I can't wait to hear the diabolical ideas he has for Trick Room...
Megan Lyle chapter 21 . 7/22/2023
Whoa! This is a awesome and exciting chapter! Please keep writing.
Starrman9 chapter 21 . 7/22/2023
I cant wait for pikachu to evolve, douse getting some fighting basics i pove to see it
2,932 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »