Reviews for Soy Tuyo
8954538PleaseGetAccountDelete chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Nice I have Enjoy this.
BenoightLangson chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Loved this. I wish this had really happened after this episode. Much better than what really happened.
scintillateworld chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I wished we had moments like this on the show, especially after this particular episode. It was great to read this and imagine that this actually happened. Great story!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I would give anything for this to be how that had played out but since it did not I will cherish this fic forever.
LoveDexter11 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Poor Liv. It's always something with her but with Rafael she would for sure heal faster.
Michnkicks chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
So good
Miss Caitie Jo chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Ah, this was beautiful! I loved it!
ameddancesforyou chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
LOVED IT! Great job!
Azur714 chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Very nice story. One thing you must correct is the sentence where Liv said I'm yours. In Spanish some words changes in the final letter depending if its a man or woman speaking. In this case given thas is Liv speaking, the phrase must saidSoy tuya", If Barba said it, then is "Soy tuyo"
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Very nice!
BJ chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Wonderful. Thanks.
MrsChilton chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
barson fluff yay! lovely job. especially the very end. this is how things ended after the ep, I don't care what was on screen! thank you for this lovely fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
I love Barba Benson stories. They really seemed to fit together.. Keep it going please
KatieBY chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Cute!
oliviatennant chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
This is excellent. I always love your take on these things. Great characterization across the board.