Reviews for Finally Wanted
krdawan chapter 7 . 2/20
Love it
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2017
Oh, so sweet! I wish it went on for tens of chapters!
Rabeeafatima chapter 7 . 9/18/2017
Well written update
spiffy2143 chapter 7 . 5/25/2017
Love Snape being so sweet.
gleefan2009 chapter 7 . 5/12/2017
love it please write more
PaviCalli chapter 7 . 4/24/2017
Love the story and I'm glad that you're back to writing it. I will say that the decision that the house that wins the quidditch cup will represent Hogwarts in the tournament, while in keeping with the way Dumbledore ran Hogwarts, is one of the main things that bothered me about the books. Instead of creating a school team from the best players from each house it's a winner take all that pits the houses against each other. For all that Dumbledore talked about unity between the houses he did nothing to create that unity, instead he repeatedly did things to make it worse. Announcing Slytherin as the house cup winner in Harry's first year and 'oops' adding just enough points to Gryffindor to take the cup was sure to make the Slytherins despise the Gryffindors even more. While I don't really expect Dumbledore to change his mind (he never did) I do wish that you would have one or more of the teachers raise the issue of the disunity he is creating.
unknown chapter 7 . 4/22/2017
hi, keep it up with the story! i really hope that you will continue writing this and eventually complete it! i look forward to reading the next chapters! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 4/19/2017
New chapter soon please
Loving the story
Guest chapter 7 . 4/19/2017
Update please soon

Stacey's Universe
WizardingWhovian chapter 7 . 4/18/2017
I wonder what's wrong with Harry
leggylover03 chapter 7 . 4/16/2017
Nice chapter, I wonder where it will go from here.
kirsty21 chapter 7 . 4/16/2017
cool update soon thanks
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 4/16/2017
Has anyone thought to check his glasses to see if that is the problem? Supposedly this story has Dumbledore as a good guy so odds are there are no binds on his core or his abilities so he could just not have the right glasses or possible dyslexic?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 4/16/2017
Haha Harry and his love for Batman that is cute! Why did it take Minerva so long to check up on Harry and only then just to get him on the Quidditch team...so much for your house is your family if the mother doesn't check on her kids for days. Something seems off about that. So if the men figure that Malloy will contest the guardianship why do they figure he wouldn't contest the adoption since they aren't offering anyone else to try to adopt Harry? Wonder if Neville will be less scared of Severus now that he adopted Harry. Hopefully Harry goes by Harry James Potter-Snape.
krosi chapter 7 . 4/16/2017
Great chapter. Can't think of anything at the moment about what might be wrong with Harry. So many possibilities and yet . . . it could be something magically wrong, too. How interesting. Awaiting the next chapter so update soon!