Reviews for The Rapier: The Forging of the Blade
Hi, it's been years since you updated this story, so I guess I'll never read the ending... Both pov were great! Thanks so much . Kelly
freethepoet chapter 6 . 10/16
I really really love this concept and hope it gets finished one day! Thank you for sharing even this much with us.
kawiineko4eva chapter 6 . 8/1
Can I just say that I 1st read this story back when i was in school still. It wonderful to run back in to it over a decade later and still be entertained. As much as I would have loved for you to finish it its been 10 years so I doubt it will happen but I wanted to say how much i like this fic and if you ever finish it it would be amazing.
thepurplewombat chapter 6 . 6/25
okay but what happened next? You can't just LEAVE us here?
natravn chapter 6 . 2/5
truely wonderful story that I hope that you will one day finish.
I have really enjoyed reading this story. Any chance of an update?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2016
really captivating story. Wonder what's next.. And I hope the next chapter will appear soon? Please?
Firesong23 chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
So I know you haven't been on in a few years but l hope you return eventually
Fifitheflowertot chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
This is a brilliant fic :) I know it's been ages but I hope you continue it one day
Ark chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
I know it's been eight years since the story is updated. But oh boy do I hope it's finished
mshccs chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
Omg this fic is great! Pls dont abandon it... :(
wolfkitty1103 chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
This story (and its companion) are so good! I noticed this hasn't been updated in a long time, but if you ever do get around to writing more I know I definitely will be reading it!
drasticactions chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
I know it has been a while but I hope you get a chance to update this eventually, I really would like to see how it turns out
planenutty chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
I'm really enjoying this series. please continue!
Gioia chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
I love this story. I know it's one of your older ones, with the first part pre-dating OotP. But I just wanted you to know I still love it. Thanks so much for your hard work.