Reviews for The Rapier: The Forging of the Blade
Ark chapter 6 . 6/21
I know it's been eight years since the story is updated. But oh boy do I hope it's finished
mshccs chapter 6 . 6/10
Omg this fic is great! Pls dont abandon it... :(
wolfkitty1103 chapter 6 . 5/4
This story (and its companion) are so good! I noticed this hasn't been updated in a long time, but if you ever do get around to writing more I know I definitely will be reading it!
drasticactions chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
I know it has been a while but I hope you get a chance to update this eventually, I really would like to see how it turns out
planenutty chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
I'm really enjoying this series. please continue!
Gioia chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
I love this story. I know it's one of your older ones, with the first part pre-dating OotP. But I just wanted you to know I still love it. Thanks so much for your hard work.
Melissa72 chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Interesting fic. Neat idea of extending a sword into a wand. Also like the "do they or don't they?" of Severus and Hermione. Sorry the years weren't good for you...I've had the same in my own life too. Hang on, look for God, and all will be well:) God bless
Icetail1r chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
This piece that you've begun promises so much, there is so much potential in the story. It seems to be a huge waste for it to just be dropped. As I'm sure (as one can tell from the sheer number of reviews) that many people will agree with me, we would love for you to continue this story, don't keep up hanging like this :(

This HAS been left alone since 2007, however, but you have works that you've posted or updated recently. The least you could do is inform us of the status of the piece. If you're still planning to write for it, if you've completely abandoned it or even if it's being put up or has been adopted. Neither of the two later choices are favourable but we'd like to at least know...

Hope we'll get an update soon

Icetail
Hungry-elf chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Oh my goodness! I'm so upset to find that this story seems to be abandoned! It really has been a wonderful read. You have a beautiful writing style and the plot is just fantastic! I wish you would continue! I was really enjoying this!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Please continue the story!
D.Bunnie chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
This is so good...are you ever planning on finishing it?!
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
I read this whole story so far and I love it! It hasn't been updated since 2007 though :(
Update soon please?! I can't wait to read more :)
xx Sage
Grovek26 chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
I truly hope you will be able to pick up the reins of this story again (meaning soon) as this is a marvellous tale & I desparately want to read to its conclusion.
sweetnesscazzy chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Oh my God! This story is ... uh awesome! Please to infinity update! I'm dying here.
r99smith chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
This is a great story line. i see it has been awhile since this story was updated, and you have several others that were worked. i hope you choose to continue this story at some point. thanks for writing