Reviews for The Dragon Chronicles
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 32 . 10h
This story was absolutely enthralling. All of your VoldemortHermione stories are great, but I think this one might have just become my favorite! I love how well written the plot is and how even though Hermione is never stronger than Voldemort, she still holds her own quite well. You are such an incredibly talented author and I cannot thank you enough for sharing that talent with us here.
Ragged Claws chapter 1 . 7/8
Wow great start!
catherinahawkins chapter 8 . 5/18
only one complain so far. the death of snape.
tbirdstar chapter 32 . 5/16
Really unique plot
Mel Crooks chapter 32 . 5/8
Holy crap! This story was truly amazing.
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 32 . 4/18
it's not often I fall in love with an OC, but damn here I am in love with Kara! wonderful work.
Thanks for sharing!
Leil Laufeyson chapter 7 . 4/13
I L.O.V.E Kara! He is so adorable for a dragon!
fripouilleeeee chapter 32 . 3/29
I loved it. Especially the last two chapters, it was really clever! The lore you created is great, and really believable. It was a truly good and original story. I really enjoyed reading this, and i don’t think I’m gonna forget this story, it’s the kind I enjoy re-reading again and again.

Thank you, and I hope you’re having a good day!
Sunshine1895 chapter 32 . 3/28
Normally I'm always up for a tomione where they end up together no matter what. But this time I was like please let him suffer, don't let him free...and I just adore that he's getting what he deserved.
This story is perfect, very different, makes me want different things and is absolutely perfect.
Ahhh I loved this! Awesome!
KittyInMirkwood chapter 32 . 3/20
great story!Such a beautiful ending!
Natalia Ferrando chapter 32 . 3/17
Heey, nice story. I'm from Argentina and of course i speak spanish so i have to make an effort to read this grateful history. How nice the end, pls! I didn't expected, i thinked that Hermione was going to kill herself. But no haha. Amazing end! Congratulations!
nini3773 chapter 32 . 3/16
Such and artfully originality of a storyline and insightful accuracy of character portrayals that captured me from beginning to the end. Bravo! One of my absolute favorites!
kellogglikethecereal chapter 32 . 3/9
This was amazing! Please please please do a chapter about Hermione and Kara! Do they have kids? Move? Travel? You made these characters too good for me to stop
AnnaOxford chapter 32 . 3/9
Wow, I’m surprised you managed to write a happy ending of sorts! Not easy with Tomione, how original!