Reviews for The Dragon Chronicles
MarinaDee chapter 7 . 9/22
Hermione sent Snape to his death?
That just doesn't sound like something Hermione would do. A person who wants to free house elves, actually watching a wizard (a member of the order, no less) get burnt then eaten by dragons?

I think you have mistaken Hermione Granger for Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen.
MarinaDee chapter 3 . 9/22
Now I can understand why Charlie Weasley works with dragons. They look terrifying, but they can creep right into your heart, even if you're just reading about it.

Kara does seem really nice.
Kushka chapter 32 . 8/25
Good story
ghanima77 chapter 32 . 8/20
Well, it took a few months before I read this final chapter and then a few more months to actually review. I simply couldn't stand for it to be over. I apologize for my extreme tardiness. I absolutely love this story and the ending certainly didn't disappoint. I appreciated that just because the war was over, did it mean that the story was over. Also that winning a war doesn't guarantee a happy ending. I think that Hermione knew from the start that she would be sacrificing her life in one way or another. For such a brilliant person, who has so much more to offer the world, it is said seeing her exiled, teaching a dragon to be human. I feel sad for her and for the world which is missing out on her contributions. Of course, they aren't missing out completely. Even in exile she's keeping them safe with the potion she gave to Voldemort. That being said, I believe that Hermione has happiness in her future. I believe that in time her relationship with Kara will progress. There is already love between them and given time that love will grow and change and beautiful ways.

Thank you so much for the time and talent that you put into the story and all of your stories. You are wildly creative and extremely talented. I wish you the very best and your life and in your writing career. Thank you for the sharing this with us!
Caro09 chapter 32 . 8/17
Loved this! Never loved an OC as much as Kara!
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 32 . 7/21
This story was absolutely enthralling. All of your VoldemortHermione stories are great, but I think this one might have just become my favorite! I love how well written the plot is and how even though Hermione is never stronger than Voldemort, she still holds her own quite well. You are such an incredibly talented author and I cannot thank you enough for sharing that talent with us here.
Ragged Claws chapter 1 . 7/8
Wow great start!
catherinahawkins chapter 8 . 5/18
only one complain so far. the death of snape.
tbirdstar chapter 32 . 5/16
Really unique plot
Mel Crooks chapter 32 . 5/8
Holy crap! This story was truly amazing.
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 32 . 4/18
it's not often I fall in love with an OC, but damn here I am in love with Kara! wonderful work.
Thanks for sharing!
Ara Laufeyson chapter 7 . 4/13
I L.O.V.E Kara! He is so adorable for a dragon!
fripouilleeeee chapter 32 . 3/29
I loved it. Especially the last two chapters, it was really clever! The lore you created is great, and really believable. It was a truly good and original story. I really enjoyed reading this, and i don’t think I’m gonna forget this story, it’s the kind I enjoy re-reading again and again.

Thank you, and I hope you’re having a good day!
Sunshine1895 chapter 32 . 3/28
Normally I'm always up for a tomione where they end up together no matter what. But this time I was like please let him suffer, don't let him free...and I just adore that he's getting what he deserved.
This story is perfect, very different, makes me want different things and is absolutely perfect.
Ahhh I loved this! Awesome!