Reviews for Teachers
Callohoune chapter 1 . 6/12
Ahsoka is actually 16 when she "died" so I'm guessing she must've been around 15 during late Season 2
Ahsoka'sCorner chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
This was an amazing story! I loved how much detail and intricacy was put into each story and character- it fit them each so perfectly. I loved how sweet it was without being too sappy and had just the right amount of feels! It seriously hit all the right spots- it was sweet, cute, funny, sad, and overall beautiful! I also loved how you could see the progression of their relationship and how it slowly blossomed to becoming a lot more than expected, but then of course, ultimately comes to tragic ending. I truly loved this story and was immediatley pulled in. These Anakin/Ahsoka types of stories are EXACTLY the ones I try to look for but can rarely find. I hope to read more Anakin/Ahsoka stories from you and am excited to read some of your others now :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Damn that last line tho... Amazing thank you
Feanariel chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Great in-depth exploration of the relationship between Anakin and Ahsoka.
Queen Edmund Pevensie chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This is really excellent. I read it a few weeks ago, and I loved it then, but it's just as good the second time!
The Beckster chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Ooooo, this was fantastic! I always loved Anakin's and Ahsoka's padawan/master relationship. You've captured it wonderfully! Great Job!
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Your canon-compliant insight into these characters and their relationships is excellent! You described so many dynamics I never thought of but which make perfect sense. I haven't seen all of The Clone Wars, so now I want to look for the episodes about Mortis and Obi-Wan's fake death.

I hope you don't mind me pointing out some possible improvements regarding grammar/word choice? I think the word “what” should be included for, “with what for Obi-Wan is”. “thirteen years old” should be “thirteen-year-old”. Without hypens, “not so secretly” could mean either “less secretly” or “obviously”. The last line of Part I slips between different tenses. An S is missing from “Anakin suspect Ahsoka” and the reference to the Twilight. Since this is told in present tense, you shouldn't use the double past tense (like “had declared”), just the regular past tense (“declared”). In reference to Plo Koon, “hasn't been chosen” should be “was not chosen”. “he's wearing” and “they're sitting and “she's replacing” might be better as “he wears” and “they sit” and “she replaces” respectively. Since Vader sees Anakin as someone who no longer exists, it doesn't really make sense to say “Skywalker has thought”.

I'm sorry if that looks or sounds like a lot of criticism. I really love most of your prose and all of your ideas in this piece. Thank you for writing and sharing this!
takedigi chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
An incredible story. I loved a lot Clone Wars series. The best was the bond of Anakin and Ashoka. Master and Padawan. Beautiful. I love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Gorgeous
sarrah-07 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Oh my goodness. This is so beautiful. And so sad. I just ughhh... You did really well in portraying what's in Anakin / Vader's mind. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
The emotion is soo raw in the last section. This story is good. Am dying to see Vader and Ahsoka's confrontation.