Reviews for Second Marshal of the Mark
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Elf of Sirannon chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
This is a brilliant ficlet; I've always had a soft spot for Theodred too, I always felt he got rather cheated out of his inheritance and all the good things life had in store for him - not only living to see his father restored to good health, but to be King and to marry Eowyn, as he was supposed to do. Grima's betrayal screwed him out of all of that (for want of a better word - "screwed" isn't a very Middle-earthy word, but I am sure you know what I mean).
Lintucuiel chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Aw, u made me cry Not that that's hard to do Anyway, I luff theodred and this interpretation of the battle.
Alyxzia chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
"Tissues, give me somem tissues!"

That was so sad and a really good story. I really liked the part with Eowyn arguing with Theodred about when it would be her time to fight. And of course, Theodred's death was so sad.

Well written, I loved reading it.
Narn1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
*Cue racking sobs here* Theodred! THEODRED! Wah! *Sniffs* He's my favorite character in all of the trilogy, though we never ehar a word he says. You gave him a vioce...a beautiful one at that. Please, please, PLEASE...keep it up.
Kamakaze chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Brilliant. Bloody brilliant..
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
WOW! That was an absolutly beautifully written piece. I adored every moment of it and was completely entralled! Awesome, awesome, awesome! I think I'll go read it again! Great job!
Lucky chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Wonderful, Jadey, as usual. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Ellipsis chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
*shakes head* A GOOD TTT fic! The Valar be praised! I liked this far more than I thought I would. Theodred's discussions with Eowyn and Eomer, and his thoughts about Wormtongue... very well done.

My nitpicks, if any are relatively trivial - you use 'Rohirrim' as an adjective at one point (it's Rohirric) and occasionally your word choice seems oddly modern (WHAM! is the word that leapt out at me, mostly because it seemed so odd in the midst of all the battle description)

Overall, good job - this really deserves more praise than it seems to have.

- Ellipsis