Reviews for Playing to the Edge
AGreen2222 chapter 1 . 9/12
I hope you return to this story!
WysteriaHysteria chapter 18 . 9/1
Ok so I was v happy to find this gem of a fic, but to realize that it’s still updating? And not left in 2009? Absolutely breathtaking. You write v well and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
FromTheInsideOut2 chapter 18 . 6/29
I love their interactions! This chapter made me giggle in some spots and 'awe' at the subtle soft moments between them. I am so glad I scrolled and realized that there was an update! I 100% fell back in love with this story. No need to reread it, just hopped back in for the new (to me) chapter. I crave more of this story and more interactions between Honey and Haruhi. OH GOSH IF YOU GIVE ME AN UNINTENTIONAL SNUGGLE BETWEEN THEM I MIGHT JUST EXPLODE! O Happy writing!
Minnoa chapter 18 . 4/2
I think this story is really good. I hope you continue it.
Minnoa chapter 18 . 4/1
Awesome story. I hope you update soon please.
MollyMuffinHead chapter 18 . 2/4
Can't tell if he's coming around or not. Please continue this story. I am throughly enjoying it.
MollyMuffinHead chapter 17 . 2/4
Wow. Hard to picture Honey so mad. And he called her Haruhi. Hopefully Kyoya's right and some time alone will help.
MollyMuffinHead chapter 13 . 2/4
Looks like the twins are wearing her down. She does gather enemies quickly doesn't she.
MollyMuffinHead chapter 7 . 2/4
Break a new record...I'd like to help them with that.
MollyMuffinHead chapter 5 . 2/4
I'm loving this. I may have an OTP, but my next favorite is all hosts.
Emma chapter 18 . 1/12
Wahoo a new update! I am still doing a happy dance over you continuing this story. Protective Honey is so cute. It will be interesting to see how he and Haruhi repair their friendship/relationship. Thank you again for the update, it honestly made my day.
beancounter22765 chapter 18 . 1/1
Thank you for the new chapter. I've been wondering what happened next. Looking forward to more.
nx2U chapter 18 . 1/1
Thank you!
Kimbeshe chapter 18 . 1/1
I’m so happy you’re posting again!
FromTheInsideOut2 chapter 17 . 12/16/2019
What a cliffhanger to be left on! Angry Hunny. Devoted host club members. And a decision to change the trajectory of their lives. I hope that one day you will find it in yourself to finish this story! I would love to see what kind of resolution you bring! If you need a person to bounce ideas off of I would love to help!