Reviews for Joxer the Mighty
sweetkid45 chapter 51 . 3/10
I knew they would do something like that,but the wasn't poison it was just to make it look like she was dead I just hope they don't try to bury her thinking she is was a fantastic chapter!
sweetkid45 chapter 50 . 3/6
Maybe it will but xena will have to get the word by scroll before if you do write that gabrielle get hurt just don't kill hurt her enuff for xena to come to be my her was a fantastic chapter!
sweetkid45 chapter 49 . 2/22
Well that sucks I hope xena will be and gabrielle will not stay mad at just wanted to protect her so she would sure xena should've have lied to her,but what done is her side gabby always wanted to be in death or in life she choose to be with xena and she is forever trying to get out of chapter
sweetkid45 chapter 48 . 2/20
When the others fine out what xena has done they will not be about will follow her and gabrielle will gave xena a real full!.it was a fantastic chapter!
Lilac Shimmer chapter 41 . 2/11/2017
Hey, Callisto is back.
Lilac Shimmer chapter 40 . 2/10/2017
That took an unexpected turn...
Amazonfire chapter 40 . 2/3/2017
Wow I wasn't expecting that. Great chapter.
Amazonfire chapter 39 . 1/31/2017
Ahh nice one and you got the feeling just right and it was a wonderful chapter. Can't wait for the next.
Lilac Shimmer chapter 38 . 12/31/2016
I don't have anything constructive to say, but I want you to know that I'm still enjoying this. :)
Lilac Shimmer chapter 31 . 10/25/2016
Man, Xena really needs to stop being so hard on herself.
sweetkid45 chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
Fantastic Chapter
Lilac Shimmer chapter 29 . 9/11/2016
I like this as an explanation for that moronic hat.
sweetkid45 chapter 29 . 9/11/2016
Fantastic Chapter
Amazonfire chapter 28 . 8/14/2016
Ares attitude. Not surprising.
Hera yet I'd forgotten she's grandma. (Now how could I forget that one. Oh boy.) What next?
Great chapter