Reviews for The Stories We Live
Zel-Ol chapter 4 . 1/7
Is so good, please, continue soon :D
Indecisive Bob chapter 4 . 11/18/2017
Excellent story so far! I love how you’ve integrated the Assassin’s Creed lore into the ME verse - sometimes, the simple solution is the best solution. I can’t wait to see how Shao’s new mission goes! I’m anticipating Cerberus shenanigans, though that does bring the question of just what the Assassins known about Cerberus and vice versa. Keep up the good work!
OMAC001 chapter 4 . 10/30/2017
Can't wait to see more! Wonder what the Templar and Assassins will make of the Reapers?
zealous specter chapter 4 . 10/25/2017
great chapter though boo to the no femshep pairing lol
Harlequin-ThePsychoticAntiHero chapter 4 . 10/24/2017
Glad to see an update :)

Assassin's Creed Origins hype train.

By the way you missed Vali cel Tradat from Revelations.
shadow chapter 3 . 8/5/2017
I liked the chapter!
soberan 123 chapter 3 . 5/9/2017
please continue the story.
RG chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
Best AC crossover period!
Please continue this fic.
ZOLTAR-XD chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
I like it, it's pretty neat
Semi-neutral Nixon chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
So wait a second the Assassins and Templars are doing their damn best to make sure no one discovers the truth and yet the Templars have a greedy Asari criminal that would likely flip over to any threat to her comfortable position of "superiority" in there ranks? Did she not know the history of it all or are the Templars making the stupid risk of everything being exposed by a fool for the fun of it?

Other than that detail that's been bugging me this is a good story that I look forward to continue reading and if I seem harsh then I apologise.

-Natzi Sumbitch
CainVulsore chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
Shao seems like a very interesting character. A great background overall and I cannot wait to see what she does in these next few chapters or even to see how she reacts to Shepard and all of her wonderful adventures. Hopefully she doesn't end up being a Mary-Sue but in this merged universe I wouldn't be surprised or too disappointed if that happened.
death7559 chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
I'm interested.
Harlequin-ThePsychoticAntiHero chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
I'll give it a shot. :)

You should also do a Deus Ex & Mass Effect crossover. :D
OMAC001 chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
Interesting so far. Where does Cerberus fit into the Templar/Assassin conflict? Will Shepard get involved at all?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
It's good. Realistic with what an assassin should be capable of in this time, as well as portraying the character in a way that puts them down as experienced but not godlike.
Honestly, this is one of the better crossovers I've seen with assassins creed.
Now I know that it's only two chapters in but I feel that you'll need to introduce some overarching plot soon. A goal or objective that needs to be completed for readers to look forward to. Otherwise the story will spiral into nonsense.