Reviews for The Stories We Live
shadow chapter 3 . 8/5
I liked the chapter!
soberan 123 chapter 3 . 5/9
please continue the story.
RG chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
Best AC crossover period!
Please continue this fic.
ZOLTAR-XD chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
I like it, it's pretty neat
Natzi Sumbitch chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
So wait a second the Assassins and Templars are doing their damn best to make sure no one discovers the truth and yet the Templars have a greedy Asari criminal that would likely flip over to any threat to her comfortable position of "superiority" in there ranks? Did she not know the history of it all or are the Templars making the stupid risk of everything being exposed by a fool for the fun of it?

Other than that detail that's been bugging me this is a good story that I look forward to continue reading and if I seem harsh then I apologise.

-Natzi Sumbitch
CainVulsore chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
Shao seems like a very interesting character. A great background overall and I cannot wait to see what she does in these next few chapters or even to see how she reacts to Shepard and all of her wonderful adventures. Hopefully she doesn't end up being a Mary-Sue but in this merged universe I wouldn't be surprised or too disappointed if that happened.
death7559 chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
I'm interested.
Doom Slayer-Scourge Of Hell chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
I'll give it a shot. :)

You should also do a Deus Ex & Mass Effect crossover. :D
OMAC001 chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
Interesting so far. Where does Cerberus fit into the Templar/Assassin conflict? Will Shepard get involved at all?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
It's good. Realistic with what an assassin should be capable of in this time, as well as portraying the character in a way that puts them down as experienced but not godlike.
Honestly, this is one of the better crossovers I've seen with assassins creed.
Now I know that it's only two chapters in but I feel that you'll need to introduce some overarching plot soon. A goal or objective that needs to be completed for readers to look forward to. Otherwise the story will spiral into nonsense.
Moonlit Night199 chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
Wow you've merged Assassins Creed and Mass Effect really well - and your fight scene's are amazing! I can picture them really easily and it is epic. I'v read loads of fics where the assassins fighting end up coming off as clunky but you make it smooth and realistic while being really awesome. And Shao's a really interesting character. I can't wait for her to meet the Normandy crew (assuming that's what your intention is) Keep up the good work :)
Gbav115 chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
Good start. I like this. I also hope that the Assassins and Templars are Human exclusive, they do not seem to be the type of organizations that care for anything outside of Humanity
helkil chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
there needs to be a time line for the brotherhood and how the alien's reacted to the assassin Templar war please.
ijpowers92 chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
I thought the chapter was well written and enjoyable. My previous stated opinion on your worldbuilding (however limited) still stands.

Right now, Im trying to figure out where you are going to go story wise.

Is Shao going to have a run in with the canon main cast? Is this going to just be Shaos adventures during the same time period? Are you going to switch characters? However it turns out Im sure Ill enjoy it.
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
This is EXACTLY the type of Assassins Creed / Mass Effect crossover, Ive been wishing for.

Thank you.