Reviews for Trick Hunt
isis424 chapter 13 . 9/5
LOVE MORE!
Atheist god chapter 13 . 8/23
Really enjoyed it.
Hope you'll write more fics like this. Good old days :)))
"we'll have to hide Baby" Well, that's an accidental typo-insult on Bobby.
percab8531 chapter 13 . 7/9
Hahaha Percy Jackson reference! Also I'm on mobile so it doesn't tell me when a fix is done but it doesn't look or feel done. If it isn't pleaaase update!
just yuki chapter 13 . 6/15
I can't wait to see the reaction Percy and co. got when they meet the Winchester and Gabriel...
The Best Guesst chapter 13 . 5/1
I love this soooo much! I can't wait to read more!
1sunfun chapter 13 . 4/21
Nice and interesting.
rosie.com chapter 13 . 4/20
Will you continue your awesome story? ;)
Lavonya chapter 13 . 4/1
I LOVE THIS
Squidgod812 chapter 13 . 3/25
great story!
Bikky chapter 13 . 3/16
I really hope you are able to get to your older stories like these. Well hope that the muse for those is still around.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 13 . 3/17
Nice! Its beautiful!
Liandra2428 chapter 13 . 2/10
I've been reading this and a few of your other stories and I must say I like them, but you leave them incomplete. I fear that you have inspiration that is limited up to a certain point and them are left running out of ideas from canon. I like your crossover ideas that you put half in through some of your stories, just complete your stories or we will give up on them, and we don't want to stop reading your stories. They are great and you are a good writer. So please don't abandon your stories.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 2/6
Why do you keep bashing Dean (canon) and Sam and Dean's bond? I mean this fic is intresting and all and I've enjoyed it but you are literally bashing my two favorite things/people of the show. Dean's not an idiot. He can be really smart in terms of hunting, battle strategies, and fixing/making things. And yeah Sam and Dean or both really codependent but so what. They love each other some people would kill for a bond half as strong as their's. And Thor isn't an idiot either. Just because someone is a happy load person dosen't mean they're an idiot. Same with having brute like battle strategies, those can be really smart and work sometimes just like overthinking it can not work. Anyway small rant aside, I liked this it was intresting.
dragonDraw chapter 13 . 1/19