Reviews for Won't Tell a Soul
starwarsdude8221991 chapter 10 . 10/12/2021
I am enjoying this way to much
Rhyming Couplet chapter 7 . 9/25/2021
This is a really nice chapter, I was worried that the story was moving a bit slowly but this was awesome!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/12/2021
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! Thank you for sharing this! I read it in one go (I wish I hadn't. Everyone knows the sad feeling of finishing a good book) Kinda wish they'd done something similar in the series as well. Hoping for a sequel, even though the ending was undeniably satisfying.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2021
OH MY FRICKING GOD THAT IS MASTER FU ISN'T IT?
taking it easy chapter 15 . 8/14/2021
Just reread this whole thing and was gonna leave reviews but forgot but anyway here's this so uhhhh

Yeah, still love this
Reader011118 chapter 15 . 5/10/2021
Absolutely loved this story! Nino was a fascinating character to get to know! Thank you for writing this and sticking so true to him
EveryWhichWayzz chapter 15 . 4/4/2021
Oh, I loved this so much! Thank you for writing such an awesome story! :D
EveryWhichWayzz chapter 6 . 4/4/2021
Master Fu alert. Master Fu alert.

The sensei has arrived and Nino has passed his first test! :D
EveryWhichWayzz chapter 2 . 4/4/2021
Okay, just gotta say, love this so far! This is beautiful!

Also, Nino's going to get kidnapped isn't he? You can tell already XD
KieraRaelyn chapter 15 . 7/11/2020
What?! You can't just end this here! Nothing's resolved! Good lord, I hope there's a sequel waiting for me in your stories. But I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't. There should be, though. This was a really great story.

I left two or three other reviews, but I don't see them so... Guess it went jenky when I posted them. Mostly just gushing over Nino. Seriosuly, this is my favorite version of Nino that I've read. I wish he was like this in ALL the stories.
KieraRaelyn chapter 14 . 7/11/2020
Well, that last bit was depressing as hell. I hate goodbyes...
KieraRaelyn chapter 8 . 7/11/2020
Nino is the entire MLB fandom about the love square. Also, someone give that man a raise!
KieraRaelyn chapter 8 . 7/11/2020
*laughing* Ohh, oh god! I love it! I've decided this is my favorite Nino, of all the Ninos I've read. I wish all the stories I read could have THIS Nino. I luff him. His self-congratulating is hilarious.
KieraRaelyn chapter 7 . 7/10/2020
I am loving the hell out of Matchmaker!Nino. So cruel of him to send that text...
JuliaFC chapter 1 . 6/14/2020
Oh so glad I found this here! I hadvrwad it a couple of months back on whattpad, but I hate that app and it was such a pain to read it there. So glad I found it again here, so i can put it among my favourites :) love it!