Reviews for Won't Tell a Soul
CrystalRaven'sNight chapter 1 . 8/8
I LOVE THIS STORY WITH ALL MY HEART! I was like, Cat Noir better not think of him as a love reveal and all this! I'm soo happy, my legs were shaking the whole time I read this. And the end...I HAVE NO WORDS ON HOW GOOD! THANK U!
Swirlspot chapter 15 . 7/16
So dramatic! I loved it!
Swirlspot chapter 9 . 7/16
Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard! And cat woman! I love well written stories where someone finds out the irony of the love square!
This was a great story! I loved it so much!
Piko Blaster chapter 15 . 4/2
I love your writings so much! This story was great! I plan on reading the squeal ASAP. I love how dedicated Nino is to his friends and I love how DONE he is with the love square. You rock and I hope that you keep on writing!
Lazyreader288 chapter 9 . 4/2
HOLY CRAP I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! IF ANYONE IS READING THE REVIEW SECTION, THIS IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Awesome plot with good humor. You would not regret!
Lazyreader288 chapter 8 . 4/2
OH MY GOD NINO IS THE REAL MVP RIGHT NOW. I swear if Marinette and Adrien win as the densest couple then Alya and Nino are the winner as best wing man! Shit this story is so cute i just wanna sqeal just reading it. I was really nervous at first bc i thought ther was going to be a weird love tirangle between the three of them but im so glad you made him a true friend with platinic feelings instead. I also love how you got Nino's personality down. Tbh i would probably do the same thing if i was in position. XD
My boy Nino is the best. Need me a friend like that.
I KNEW IT. As soon as the old man started saying how admirable he was I knew he meant something else! Hopefully Nino gets his own miraculous, that'd be cool.
Lol how will Mari explain all the Adrien pics
FandomNutter chapter 6 . 3/16
*spastic pterodactyl scream*
FictionGirl11 chapter 10 . 3/10
This chapter is every fangirl ever XD
spinnerofdark chapter 15 . 2/27
: )
Yoooo...

Yooooooooooo...
Mr. sparkle chapter 10 . 2/5
I think Nino finally understands how the people watching miraculous ladybug feel
witchinmoonlight chapter 15 . 1/12
The ending was so compelling and awesome! I will definitely read the sequel!