Reviews for Won't Tell a Soul
Please please please please please continue this!
It's absolutely awesome! I worked my phone down to one per cent reading this story - I couldn't stop! Ehehe.
I love ur writing. Good job.
Imaginary Color chapter 15 . 8/30
This was a really good story! I loved the characterization of everyone, the humor was on point, and I appreciate the focus on friendship and not just romance. Also, what romance there was felt very... real? Not overly sappy, just cute and awkward. It was nice. The climax was very epic, it felt like a movie honestly, and it was just... This is a really good story. Thank you for writing it.
Z. C chapter 15 . 8/27
That was a great story! Keep up the good work.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 9 . 8/17
Oooohhhh I heart this so much!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 8/17
I haven't seen this story in a while but I still love it!

Though last time I checked must've been a while ago because I didn't know it was completed already!
MaxandFang101 chapter 15 . 5/17
Yoooooo, this story was SO GOOD. Damn, it was so cool, I loved the fight scenes and drama and I'm hoping there's a sequel but if not I'm reading everything you've written. Just loved the story, thank you for writing it! :)
MaxandFang101 chapter 14 . 5/17
Woah, this story is EPIC. AWESOME D
MaxandFang101 chapter 9 . 5/16
Omg that was so good. I am reading this on the bus so I had to keep my face controlled but I wanted to freak out as much as nino. So happy :D
MaxandFang101 chapter 8 . 5/15
I have to say, you have some great one liners, omg they're cracking me up xD "down to clown" and "it's gonna be a pretzel!" Too good, to good XD
MaxandFang101 chapter 7 . 5/15
Ohmygoodness this story is amazing, I absolutely LOVE IT :DDD
MaxandFang101 chapter 2 . 5/11
Awwww, this is sooooo good! I've had this story open on a web page browser for literally years, putting off reading it and I can't believe I did because it's so freaking good! :D
Wow! I laughed so hard all the way through! Cute, clever, beautifully written, so funny and fluffy and with some serious wisdom sprinkled throughout...this is Nino at his best and I loved it. It has been a pleasure to see your writing mature from your first stories to now, the first ones were good enough to have me looking for more of what you've written, the more recent ones have become fantastic enough that I am looking forward to rereading them. Congrats on another amazing story, many thank yous for the hours of effort you have poured into this one and for the smiles it has brought to me and undoubtedly many others!
Gold Testament chapter 15 . 3/26
I KNEW IT! RIGHT NEAR THE END OF CHAPTER 14 WHEN FU TALKED ABOUT NINO AS A GUARDIAN I THOUGHT "OOOO NINO'S GOING TO GET THE TURTLE MIRACULOUS!" AND YOU PROVED ME RIGHT! Please tell me there is a sequel. I would so love to see the looks on Adrien's and Marinette's faces when Nino reveals he's one of them now.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 3/26
Oh it would be a bit entertaining if one chapter Alya and Adrien go through the same thing. Then they could conspire about what caused Marinette and Nino to get closer.
writeringoodfaith chapter 15 . 2/16
I am so glad there is a sequel. Love square got derailed by action scene! Ok. Excited!