Reviews for Won't Tell a Soul
Ikabi chapter 6 . 8/14
I CANNOT EVEN RIGHT NOW. I hadn't realized I needed this story in my life until I started reading it. My brother is looking at me in concern because I alternate between cackling and squealing in equal measures. Your writing style and interpretation of all the characters are wonderful! I completely believe how you write Nino and the others.

The first chapter was amazing! I loved how they were both flabbergasted and lost for words. Best reaction ever, and it had me laughing my head off. Everything so far has made me giddy with excitement and anticipation!
Deep in the Night chapter 15 . 8/5
Well, that was abrupt. but I can't complain because I ADORE THIS STORY. My imagination is just gonna have to make do.
Deep in the Night chapter 10 . 8/5
Shiiiiiiit, that's BRAVE, Alfred. (Cat Noir as Catwoman *dead from how much sense that makes*)
Deep in the Night chapter 10 . 8/5
Nino with this new information. Nino in class. He's literally all of us.
Deep in the Night chapter 9 . 8/5
This chapter. My word. The reveal. I love it.
Deep in the Night chapter 8 . 8/4
The irony and sheer comedic gold is KILLING me. I think I can actually feel pieces of my soul ascending, good freaking GRIEF.
Deep in the Night chapter 8 . 8/4
"Nino was 100% positive that nothing could make this situation more ridiculous and complicated than it already was."

... HA. (Chat Noir's identity, for sure qualifies as more ridiculous.)
Deep in the Night chapter 7 . 8/4
YES, NINO. DO IT. MAKE THEM HAPPEN.
Deep in the Night chapter 6 . 8/4
the laughter- oh crap- that ending- air, I need you- can't. breath. HAHAHAHAHA
Deep in the Night chapter 3 . 8/4
DJ, B, and CN... B, C, D... They already have a naming scheme for the nicknames xD
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 8/4
I love this chapter... Like, a lot.
Opalalchemy chapter 15 . 7/11
Nino is all of us in this fic.
Savvywolf chapter 15 . 6/23
This is probably my third or fourth time reading this story and every time it just leaves me so happy thanks for that. Nino is so sweet and I love him to pieces the exploration of his character here and in the Weight of Jade is fabulous I love the Ladrien as well. Just overall a fun read and I love you writing so thanks!
Krispod chapter 15 . 6/20
Alright this story deserves a standing ovation.
Loved it! Loved it. Loved it.
retroGrape chapter 15 . 5/29
my goodness. this is the best miraculous fanfic.