Reviews for Won't Tell a Soul
JuliaFC chapter 1 . 6/14/2020
Oh so glad I found this here! I hadvrwad it a couple of months back on whattpad, but I hate that app and it was such a pain to read it there. So glad I found it again here, so i can put it among my favourites :) love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/29/2020
HOLY CRAP THAT STORY WAS EPIC! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG! 1 OUT OF 5 STARS, I GIVE THIS A 50! THAT IS HOW AMAZING IT WAS!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/29/2020
Plagg, you're basically at Adrien's house, but you peeps didn't know because this story was written a long time ago. HAWK MOTH IS ADRIEN'S DAD. CHECK SEASON TWO!
Guest Gurl chapter 9 . 4/29/2020
DUDE NINO IS THE BEST HUMAN BEING IN THE UNIVERSE!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2020
There was a reference in this chapter. Anybody know the movie Home?
Great story so far btw.
geekqueen2010 chapter 15 . 4/6/2020
Nino got a Miraculous! Finally!
geekqueen2010 chapter 14 . 4/6/2020
Master Fu to the rescue!
geekqueen2010 chapter 13 . 4/6/2020
#killGabrielAgreste2020
geekqueen2010 chapter 12 . 4/6/2020
I'm hyped for their hangout, but I'm also worried about what Hawkbench might do to Nino.
geekqueen2010 chapter 11 . 4/6/2020
Well shish. And they really shouldn't be pissed at Nino, both heroes were trapped and he gave them the opportunity to break free so they can go transform!
geekqueen2010 chapter 10 . 4/6/2020
why didn't Adrien get Nino to take his ring? Or Mari her earrings and purse? I would've deferred my Miraculous to Nino if I were Marinette or use the bathroom excuse
geekqueen2010 chapter 9 . 4/6/2020
lol, this does complicate things, but I so called it! Also, Nino's reaction was pretty priceless. This definitely had emotional bits but also more humor than the other chapter had. It's just as great though.
geekqueen2010 chapter 8 . 4/6/2020
tfw Nino is expecting his doom but we sense that he's actually probably gonna learn his best friend is the cat XD
geekqueen2010 chapter 7 . 4/6/2020
Well, this was very dramatic and when from funny to anst/comfort. It was so well written though, which is why it is able to have such an emotional impact!
geekqueen2010 chapter 6 . 4/6/2020
He totally came though for Mari! And I think Master Fu totally tested him while possibly fishing for information and only discovering Nino by happenstance since Fu probably wanted to check how Marinette would balance her hero duty with her civilian responsibilities! ANd then Nino saw Marinette's computer's desktop wallpaper! XD
855 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »