Reviews for Won't Tell a Soul
geekqueen2010 chapter 5 . 4/6/2020
Well at least Adrien isn't susp that Nino knows who LB is, or worse, think that Nino is secretly dating LB.
geekqueen2010 chapter 4 . 4/6/2020
She should've suggested that he wear a Halloween costume so as to conceal his identity, at least until she can make him something better that's stab-proof, bullet-proof, fireproof, water-proof, and inspired by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. ;3
geekqueen2010 chapter 3 . 4/6/2020
At least he wants to support her. If I were her after he processed everything I would suggest he learn meditation & anger management classes to help avoid him becoming an akuma in the future, and self-defense/martial arts classes if only to give her a bit more peace of mind. Possibly throw in some extreme parkour too. And even more later on discuss with Nino and Tikki the possibility of him filling in for her if she should ever be sick or too badly injured etc to go fight. If he agrees it would be great practice for him for when he gets to become Carapace.
geekqueen2010 chapter 2 . 4/6/2020
lol, he got freaked out by seeing Tikki for the first time! And even more so when he found out Tikki is a mini Goddess that's been around since the dawn of creation! And Mari now wants to show off by offering to take him up on the Eiffel Tower! XD
geekqueen2010 chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
lol, at least Mari took the initiative to stop their screaming contest! XD
grafiti26 chapter 15 . 10/23/2019
I was reading the spanish version of your fic. My english it's a mess, but I found necessary say to the author of this nice history how much I like it.
Thank you so much for your effort! :3
Guest chapter 15 . 10/2/2019
Please please please please please continue this!
It's absolutely awesome! I worked my phone down to one per cent reading this story - I couldn't stop! Ehehe.
I love ur writing. Good job.
Imaginary Color chapter 15 . 8/30/2019
This was a really good story! I loved the characterization of everyone, the humor was on point, and I appreciate the focus on friendship and not just romance. Also, what romance there was felt very... real? Not overly sappy, just cute and awkward. It was nice. The climax was very epic, it felt like a movie honestly, and it was just... This is a really good story. Thank you for writing it.
Z. C chapter 15 . 8/27/2019
That was a great story! Keep up the good work.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 9 . 8/17/2019
Oooohhhh I heart this so much!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 8/17/2019
I haven't seen this story in a while but I still love it!

Though last time I checked must've been a while ago because I didn't know it was completed already!
MaxandFang101 chapter 15 . 5/17/2019
Yoooooo, this story was SO GOOD. Damn, it was so cool, I loved the fight scenes and drama and I'm hoping there's a sequel but if not I'm reading everything you've written. Just loved the story, thank you for writing it! :)
MaxandFang101 chapter 14 . 5/17/2019
Woah, this story is EPIC. AWESOME D
MaxandFang101 chapter 9 . 5/16/2019
Omg that was so good. I am reading this on the bus so I had to keep my face controlled but I wanted to freak out as much as nino. So happy :D
MaxandFang101 chapter 8 . 5/15/2019
I have to say, you have some great one liners, omg they're cracking me up xD "down to clown" and "it's gonna be a pretzel!" Too good, to good XD
855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »