Reviews for Won't Tell a Soul
Bookeater-otaku chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
This is good! Well written, funny and you have a good grasp of the characters. I quite like the Nino point of view too. But a question : his already he with Alya at this point. If yes it could be hilarious that he need to keep that secret from his reporter girlfriend. I guess he will have to struggle with a lot of strange situation and objectives to help a superhero as a civilian. Like trying to find cookies for an exhausted Tiki in the middle of an Akuma rampage. LOL.

Keep it up. This story show promises.
Hispanicin chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
eeeeeeeaaaaAAHHHHHHHH TAYAUS7WUHE AMAZINGGGGG
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
OMG, this is awesome, I literally cannot wait to see how this one pans out... Brilliant...
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
That was FREAKING AMAZING! OMG! I CAN TOTALLY SEE THAT HAPPENING! AHHHHH! SO GOOD! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! AHHHHH!
QueenofHearts7378 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Your writing another story? YOU'RE WRITING ANOTHER STORY! Holy smokes YAY!

I can't wait to see how this turns out! Sounds like a really cool plot. I'm looking forward to the next update! :D
1004-Angel chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Oh my god, I love it.
Kaylessa chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Okay, I LOVE the imagery in this! Nino and Marinette just staring at each other and FREAKING OUT, then his exiting sprint screaming, it just cracks me up! I'm excited to see where this goes! Not a normal path for this fandom, so the possibilities are intriguing!
Lara D chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN. The last line sold me. -

I have always loved this headcanon and you expressed it in your LastPilot style with feels and funs (laughing from me) and it was fab. Nino is going to be so entertaining playing wingman for Adrien, or even better: falling for Marinette/Ladybug and then we have this huge angst verbal fight for love and omg — I need to calm down lol.

I thoroughly appreciated this new addition to your story collection and can't wait to see events unfold!

-Lara
chlolo1213 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Nino is a good bro
Amollygamation chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
That reaction at the end... so Nino! Thank you! Can't wait for the rest!
BaePuppyCat chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Oh man, I'm so excited! This was what I voted for and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! XD Can't wait for more~
ThatGirl35 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Awesome! I like the idea of Nino finding out. That's not done very often. I'm gonna enjoy this ride. _
animika123 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
HOOOOOOOOO NEW STORY! AAAAHHHH IM EXCITED FOR THIS ONE! :DDDD
ArtsyFalafel chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Off to a great start! :D
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Oh my gosh, freaking Nino! XDD Poor guy has a bit of an overload.
855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57