Reviews for Be My Escape
insecurefangirl1944 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Really enjoyed this story. poor Sammy.
Trina chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Wow... just... wow.
I'm kinda mad that this was never an episode. It just seems like something Sam would do. Everyone was in character, and you portrayed John and Sam's relationship just as I like to think of it- Sam loves and has good memories of John, but still couldn't stand his "rule".
Thank you for writing this. It was really good! Keep writing, I enjoy your work- I just read "Pieces", which I loved, by the way, you just nailed Castiel's character.
-Trina
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
So heartbreaking! Loved it though
Kas3y chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
This was a great story :) So believable too :D Keep up the great work :D
Usbib974 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
It was amazing! Simply mind-blowing! I love how you portrayed everything! From John's seemingly multiple personalities to how Dean reacted after getting the gun away from Sam. I especially enjoyed that little bit more of depth that you gave to your story by mentioning that John knew an interesting number of facts about the French Revolution. It's the entirely unrelated parts that give more richness to the story. I also love how you portrayed the brothers' relationship.
All in all, it was absolutely lovely!
yo chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Aw! I really love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
This was really amazing! I love the way you wrote all the emotions and basically it was awesome. And I totally agree with Dean: John was a total bastard.
Cheryl chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I loved this story. thanks for sharing...
only-some-loser chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Awww this is really good
hotshow chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
This story was very good. Thank you.
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Wow. Just wow. That was amazing. Just...Wow.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Wow loved it. Took me right back to the glory days - season 2 is still the best season in my opinion - great job x
celinenaville chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
I love the lines about the random memory Sam has of his father responding to his drawing as a kid. It struck me as so true to life.

John's a great character to explore as well. Good job.
Kitrukia chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
I would love to see a short follow-up chapter on Dean talking to Sam about what happened... A little brotherly love moment. Great story!
ktdog1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
I really enjoyed this fic- it was done really well. Totally loved the way that you wrote about John and what everybody thinks and knows about him, it was an interesting way to go about this type of fic and felt really fresh and thought out. Overall, great job! ;) Usually it's Dean who believes in John to a fault, but the way you wrote this felt completely credible, sincere, and in character