Reviews for Amy Potter is Batgirl!
bluegreen118 chapter 5 . 2/15
This entire chapter was basically "How many dirty jokes and insinuations can we make with the name/word 'Dick'."
Forthwith16 chapter 8 . 2/3
Okay, camp Voldemort? I guess only time will tell.
Forthwith16 chapter 5 . 2/3
That... was a lot of innuendo.
Forthwith16 chapter 4 . 2/3
Hmm, you know, Hermione's horrible experience at Hogwarts makes for a good backstory for a superhero or a start of darkness arc.
Forthwith16 chapter 2 . 2/2
Traveler's checks? Pft... Ha ha ha! Oh, 1994, get out of here. I'm not sure if that's a thing rich people would have even bothered with back then anyway, but I was so young back then, so I guess I couldn't really tell you.

And, alas, Hermione makes a bad first impression. Poor girl, but I'm sure she'll lighten up.
Forthwith16 chapter 1 . 2/2
So much camp. I love it.
zenon the overlord chapter 1 . 1/30
You mean to tell me Bruce's childhood friend "TanaZattana), his actual friend Diana or Dick's friend Rachel (Raven) haven't shown magic to her?
Kagey98 chapter 10 . 12/30/2020
Good Story! Thank you for sharing your talent!
shadowkat87 chapter 10 . 7/28/2020
hey philosophize do you ever think you'd continue this story or start the sequel.
TomHRichardson chapter 10 . 6/15/2020
Holy nostalgia, Batman! You captured the world of the 1966 "Batman" TV show perfectly. (Or as Catwoman would say, "PURR-fectly.") Be proud.
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 5/17/2020
You have to feel sorry for this Albus. He's not a POS like so many portrayals of him and he's all too aware of the Dick references, being as gay as Amy needs to realize she is. (Amy is apparently all too ignorant of homosexuality parlance and issues; Dick... knows. He just plays with it to mess with people's heads, just as Bruce is SUCH a Bruce to avoid being considered a creepy gay pedo. That is why he's doing it in this setting, I trust?)
Aftermath Man chapter 10 . 3/1/2020
Normally, I despise crossovers as they never work and the premise for them is weak. However I will gladly eat crown should I find one that is not those things, well you served it and I ate it. Thank you this is a truely funny and endearing story, I quite liked it.
chaosrin chapter 2 . 1/19/2020
Okay the fact Batman and Robin is based on the 1966 characters is bloody weird!
ALRYM chapter 2 . 1/4/2020
This was an interesting meeting between Hermione and Amy.

Bruce is indeed a bit gaudy for a normal person but well for 60s Batman he's perfect.
Jimbocous chapter 10 . 12/24/2019
lol Nice dance between the cracky and outright camp. Well-done!