Reviews for Amy Potter is Batgirl!
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
And the secret is out! Hermione's totally gonna know what's going on. (Also, Fleur's pursuit of Dick is hilarious.)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
I love your version of Ridler's so-called "Origin Story." Beats every cannon version I've ever seen hands down, as they say. ;-)

What's with the Shadow reference? Surely before Amy's time, so she's unlikely to have come up with it out of thin air. ("Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows.") :-)

Or are you fore-Shadow-ing another crossover? Could be interesting. ;-)
raw666 chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
More importantly, will Hermione become Huntress or not? I will tune in to find out.
guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2016
Dick jokes have gotten old. Not humor anymore, more like a crack fic.
Poliamida chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
Yeah, loved that ending! And that reference to Riddler and the Sphinx? Pure gold.

Keep it up!
Harlequin Shadow chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
Loving your story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Morbious20 chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
Oh how I despise cliffhangers :(, other then the cliffhanger though it was an awesome chapter .
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
good hope for more
desireejones99 chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
excellent update

Very Fun and Entertaining even with the Dick jokes
marlastiano chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
The Mad Mad Reviewer chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
There are times in this fic, when Amy seems too naive and innocent to be a real person. And then I remember this is Adam West Batman, and it all suddenly makes sense.

Either way, keep up the hilarious work!
god of all chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
thekingofsweden1 chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
A number of really nice references in there. The bit with Riddler and the Sphinx was great, and the Death in the Family reference was well done. And the whole thing with Deek was so damn funny, and fits a campy Fleur perfectly.
Starfox5 chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
And that's a reveal! Hermione to the rescue. Loved the scene with the sphinx, though that was rather evil, to set the clan of them on the rogues in Gotham :P Nice training scenes as well.
Pyeknu chapter 7 . 4/11/2016
LOL! So far, this whole story is doing an excellent job at allowing me to reminisce about a favoured TV series of my you. You intertwine both the HP & Batman worlds quite well.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »