Reviews for Amy Potter is Batgirl!
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 4/26/2019
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
DalkonCledwin chapter 2 . 4/25/2019
I certainly hope “Triwizard Tournaments: A History” is another of Madame Bagshot’s books.

Why on this Earth, was the Gringotts London Branch Manager driving one of those carts?

The correct term for a magical derivative of a normal animal, would very likely be either “breed” or “subspecies” depending on just what exactly causes something to become a magical creature to begin with. Though considering this is a story rooted in DC Comics, Subspecies seems the correct term, since magically capable humans are known as “Homo-Sapiens-Magi” or “Homo-Magi” for short.
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 4/21/2019
I have no words to express how annoying it is for me to discover that Professor McGonagall is in the United States at the same time that Albus Dumbledore is not even a few days after the Halloween feast on what I would assume is the year in which the Triwizard Tournament occurs. That is an incredibly foolish move from an administration point of view. Who’d he leave in charge of the school if not the Deputy Headmistress that’s in the same room as him right now? Then again, it makes total sense for Dumbledore to have done that if you consider Witches and Wizards lack common sense.

So… this is potentially a stupid question, but with the scar removed… what happened to the horcrux that was stuck inside of it? I mean those things have to be destroyed beyond the ability for magic to repair them. This implies that it has to be done using magic, since if it was destroyed in a mundane manner, magic should theoretically be able to repair it.
DontMindMe chapter 10 . 3/5/2019
I loved it. Just wished you followed thought with a series
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2018
Good story overall. Poor Dick probably went limp with exhaustion. The jokes were a trip.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2018
I was enjoying the story up to this point. This start to their relationship over the past couple of chapters is so painful to read. I’m skimming a lot of it. I know they are 14 but it just seems so silly. I am usually a big Hermione fan but she has been less than pleasant over petty issues. Again I realize the are 14 but I don’t suffer fools lightly and bad romance even less. Other than this and Bruce annoying me, it’s an awesome story.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2018
I’m glad I never watched the original Batman if he was like this. An idealistic naive moron who believes good always triumphs? Idiot.
Also already sick of Bruce not doing anything. His whole role in this story is to force Amy to have unrealistic expectations of not disappointing him and for him to spout stupidity every time he opens his mouth.
Even Dick has been nothing but a useless footnote since they came to England. Utter failure as a guardian.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2018
Was Adam west’s Batman this annoying?
Spidey-phd chapter 2 . 11/22/2018
Bwahaha! Amy was apprenticed to Adam West! Unexpected and hilarious!
tyrannicpuppy chapter 10 . 10/19/2018
I was initially wary of the first person idea, but it quickly became a non-issue with the story being so much fun. I was a little worried when the tension built between them mid story, but it worked out so well in the end.

And the jokes and banter were superb. Such a funny story. Though I'm glad this one is a short tale compared to the others. I'm not sure I could have handled it for the length of the others.
TMNTGirl chapter 5 . 9/19/2018
The dang subtle dick jokes... i almost couldn't handle them. I'd crack up laughing at them and I could barely finish reading it all.
Monster King chapter 10 . 9/17/2018
Great story.
kuriboh1233 chapter 8 . 9/14/2018
okay I'm like 70% sure you wrote this story for all of the totally not penis jokes lol. this whole thing is just great
starheart.fallenstar chapter 10 . 9/6/2018
This is THE BEST Harry Potter crossover fic I ever read! And the fact that this was a femslash fic of FemHarry&Hermionie is an extrem plus! Great Job!
tony549 chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
Hilarious! ROFLOL I got quite a few good laughs out of this. The picture of Hermione's response to the cart ride at Gringotts, the innuendo sprinkled throughout. Very well done!
324 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »