Reviews for Amy Potter is Batgirl!
Morbious20 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Well I hope their costumes are at least from the mid-90's TV series or from the latest Batman movies (or that style for those who weren't in the movies) otherwise this seemed like a great start to the story .
thekingofsweden1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I was iffy on the idea of using the Adam West Batman, but it came across very well, and played into the wizarding culture quite nicely. Not having to see Robin in his underwear and elf shoes helps. Looking forward to more.
veraklon chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
That was awesome! I could picture everyone perfectly... I have to have more. Now.
LostUmbrella chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I already love this story :)
TJK78 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I'm excited to see more of this story. Thanks for sharing.
Poliamida chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Oh my God, this is so awesome! I love Batman from the 60' one thing, if Batman is Adam West please tell me Mr Freeze is Arnold, say whatever you want of Batman and Robin but I love Arnold there. Will Amy get a Dragon repellent Bat-spray? Will Hermione discover her secret identity and have a fangasm?

I demand more!
Fable Linked chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Hmm... the Devil's Luck is strong with this one...

The Devil's Luck is when someone is always forced/stuck/sucked in(to) dangerous situations and comes out on top, or goes into an easy situation where the worse that can happen WILL happen.
Basically they're luck is bipolar.
Valentine Meikin chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Tip for you...

If you haven't already, look into the comicbooks from the Batman 1966 series. Some contemporary rogues are added there.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Intriguing beginning. I'm glad this is the campy, happy Batman, and not the dreaded Dark Knight. Also a nice Twist with Alfred being a squib. Can't wait for Hogwarts.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22