Reviews for Amy Potter is Batgirl!
BrowncoatFirefly chapter 10 . 8/10/2018
This fanfic was super campy and totally RIDDIKULUS...I loved it! It actually made me tune into an episode of the 1960s Batman series, which I found hilariously terrible unlike this story which I thought was just plain hilarious. It was a fun read so thank you for writing it and sharing it with us :)
mhsrunner1 chapter 3 . 7/21/2018
Good in general, but i especially loved the economics of this. I live for this kind of stuff. Also, thank you for actually trying to make it realistic.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2018
Lol GODS ABOVE! The reasoning of basically 'I saw a big bat like thing so it must be you Snape!' made me laugh so loud man. 'How can you think it was me based on that?!' XD
Difdi chapter 9 . 11/26/2017
You have a technical error in this chapter - the cruciatus curse is yellow, not red.
Difdi chapter 7 . 11/26/2017
Hermione's time-turner problem was that she used it to triple her workload, without tripling her mealtimes or sleeping periods. So she was doing three days worth of hard work on a single day worth of rest and food, every day for weeks.

All she needed to do to use it successfully was to balance those things, but since she considered eating and sleeping to be wasted time, she didn't bother with them. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, but at least Jack only had 24 hours in a day. All work and no sleep with 56 hour days was making Hermione Jean a burnout case in the short term and likely dead in the long term.
Sabriel Orion chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
I absolutely loved your fic, especially the innuendo. XD
FrostingFlames chapter 10 . 9/10/2017
Holy Sequel Hook, Batman!
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 8/4/2017
Where (as in what nation) is the Evergreen Magnolia called the bat tree?
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 7/26/2017
Oh good story though final part hints at a sequel.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 10 . 7/17/2017
I wish I knew how Fool's visit was missed by Batgirl and Bookworm. They went home too early?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 7/17/2017
First Batgirl, then Batman. No wonder Voldemort is apoplectic. He is used to Latin and French, not plain English. Just look at Lucius Malfoy, and other names of magical folk.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 8 . 7/17/2017
Hilarious. Batcopter should have been obvious. But why didn't Alfred inform them about advantages of Floo? Apparition could work, if a friendly wizard knew the place.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 7 . 7/17/2017
Corruption?.. Too obvious a pointer, prophecies should be vaguer and more open to multiple interpretations. Otherwise, just in time.
Quatermass chapter 10 . 7/9/2017
You know, I liked this story, despite my dislike of the "Batman" 60s TV show. Good on you for reconstructing it, and doing it in a way that's entertaining, and yet has just enough seriousness to work without it turning wholesale into a crackfic. I love deconstruction, but I also love reconstruction too. For every "Watchmen", there should be an "All-Star Superman". You get what I'm saying?

Oh, and kudos too for the shout-out for Bobmin356. I was saddened to hear of his passing too, and "Saying No" is a particular favourite of mine from his stable. And there's "Tournament Woes", "The Power of the Press", and "Wizards Fall" as well.
Quatermass chapter 9 . 7/9/2017
I love the omake. Seriously, this story is better than I thought.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »