Reviews for Amy Potter is Batgirl!
Quatermass chapter 8 . 7/9/2017
On a mostly-unrelated note, the theme from the TV series is used as the basis for the battle music "Batty McTwist" in the video game "Mother 3".
Quatermass chapter 5 . 7/9/2017
Ha! Loved the beating of Sirius, not to mention the famously convoluted 'Bat logic'.
Quatermass chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
You know, I'm not a fan of the old "Batman" TV series, so I SHOULD hate this. But so far, you've done a bloody good job of reconstructing it in a way that I actually like. So far, you've managed to balance the silliness with the seriousness. Kudos. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2017
Dick jokes. Dick jokes everywhere
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
There is a great story where Harry refused to compete.
Prophecy vs the Goblet Of Fire, guess which won?
Harry did loose his magic, for a short instant.
All other spells, charms, trackers, and binds on him failed.
And stayed gone.
Prophecy (or FATE) won, the gober was destroyed a great ball of fire (cool... EXPLOSION)

I can't remember the Title but Harry goes by Evan Black for a while in the fic.

Oh and it is Harry/Hermione.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 4 . 6/4/2017
I get the impression that Hermione has some cat-like mojo because of second-year's potions mishap?

Also, yay for Fem!HarryxHermione!
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 2 . 6/4/2017
At first, I was concerned that the camp would be too much for me to handle(I don't like campiness). But, It's maintained tolerable levels so far. Thank you for this, and this wonderful story.
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 6/3/2017
"Holy sapphic climax, Batman!" *cracks up laughing*
EDelta88 chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Which DC universe is this in? Because in most of them Bruce grew up with Zatanna and at the very least knows a great deal about magic and the occult.
Slytherin Studios chapter 10 . 5/14/2017
I like it, please update soon.
Mararsi chapter 10 . 5/4/2017
Nice! Thanks for the hard work.
Fast Frank chapter 6 . 4/22/2017
Well, obviously she used Bat-SONAR (pun unintentional) for her search.
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 4/21/2017
Portkey travel would cause a worse case of "jet lag" than flying in the Concorde.
shadowkat87 chapter 10 . 3/27/2017
Hi Philosophize just stopped by to say love your story just wondering if you plan to continue it would love to read more.
MilandaAnza chapter 9 . 2/16/2017
Oh my heavens CRUNCH made my day. Amusingly Hermione ends up beating Voldemort on her way to make out with her new girlfriend!
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »