Reviews for Ever Since Jason Died
mbembet chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
just found out about this one shot! instant fav
2 thumbs up
ElphabaCanFigureSkate chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Well that was about as painful as I expected. My soul hurts thank you.
And now you've motivated me to read the series where Diana is blind, I can feel my soul prepating to be crushed thank you.
And I know I've just been blathering in all my reviews, but you're writing really is extraordinary. There's this air to it that's totally indescribable. It's so free that you can't help get sucked in.
(I had a long day I'm sorry)
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
This is exactly the relationship between batman and Wonder Woman that I've been searching for 0.0 I love it!
Diane Langley chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
I enjoyed this. It has the flavor of BMWW that really works and also has dark Bats, who definitely needs to be considered again now that BvS established him as such for the DCEU. I loved the nod to Clark being a good friend - but perhaps sometimes too good of a friend for someone who does value solitude the way Bruce does (must) - and the clear understanding of Wonder Woman's character (a tricky thing to nail).

Thanks for writing!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
I don't know much about what happened in the comics, but I really liked this story. Great job
Skilgannon chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Wow .. such a nostalgia trip this was. Very well written, reminded me of the days when I used to enjoy reading comics.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I don't really like the story, but I got to say, I love your authors note. You have completely captured what I like about the Batman/Wonder Woman pairing. People always want to change one of them when they pair them - make Batman nicer, make Diana colder - that I rarely find long stories with the pairing that I like. Nothing is worse then Diana deciding that she needs to put on a batsuit - with the exception being the story Aftermath by Seldear, who had it be necessary to the character.

Keep up the insightful examination of the characters.
ChainsOfMarkov chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Damn, who cut the onions?! That was an awesome story man! The AN was also extremely informative :D
omaribacache316 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I LIKE IT :)
LOTSlover chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
LOVED THIS! :)
wootwoot chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I really enjoyed your story, and it only took you 2,5 hour wauw :O.

So if you have any more stories like this, please share with us :D

I really think you nailed Wonder Woman in this story, atleast in my opinion.

Keep up the good work.
ckrad chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Top notch writing there! I think you handled everything great, the dialogue the characters, it was all very very good. I am really impressed by this story and i very very much so hope to see more from you in the future.
TralfamadoreUndone chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Not much to say, except it was an enjoyable read. Especially since I've been thinking of re reading post Jason's death/crippled Barbara Batman, and Miller's DKR, to get in the right frame of mind for BvS.
Something tells me you're not gonna enjoy the new Bats too much. But despite his rather Machiavellian reasoning and brutal nature, his byplay with both Alfred and Diana has me excited. And that action sequence was just...wow. Would love to read your thoughts on the movie when it comes out. Can't believe we had to wait this long to see the Trinity on screen!

PS. Did you upload another chapter of the Dead Zone? I received an update message, but it turned out to be false.
The Sulkier Clown chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Dude, thought your story was good, and then I read your note... Dead on the money, you absolutely nailed it. Its certainly how I always look to them, anyway, almost word for word
DDLo18 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Getting soft as you grow in your writing EDN.

Lmao jk, l really enjoy your stories. Love how your BM and WW work, could really work in actual comics in my opinion.