Reviews for To Have and To Hold
13alison90 chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
lol! Great story! I love your site too!
Uhohgirl chapter 4 . 7/10/2003
::Worships the ground Ehren walks on:: You are the GODDESS of Fanfiction. I laughed, I cryed, I pulled my hair out in fustration when my enternet didn't work! These are the best weddings I have ever read, especialy sience you annoyed the preist so much. _
Uhohgirl chapter 4 . 7/10/2003
Tates06 chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
You made a mistake you wrote “That’s good…” Ron muttered. “So where is Lee? I thought you said he was going to be your best man….” Ron said as he turned back to *Fred*... but earlier you wrote Fred had died. I think you should change it for future readers_.

(great story btw!)
Annie Took chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
this is v funny
KitKatt0430 chapter 3 . 2/25/2003
ME LIKE!

That was so funny! I can so see Mr. Malfoy trying to hex his own son on his wedding. Hehehehehehehe!

Funny Funny! keep up the good work!
KitKatt0430 chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
Wonderful. now please, pretty please, UPDATE!
Kitkatt0430 chapter 2 . 1/23/2003
Funny! Poor Ron, he got so upset over nothing... Keep it up cause I am a big fanof this series And I just can't wait to read about Harry's marriage to Ginny and Astra's marriage to Draco.
Michemix chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
Oh. My Gawd. That was ******* funny! You SHOUL DO EVEN MORRREEEEE!
Michemix chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
Oh. My Gawd. That was ******* funny! You SHOUL DO EVEN MORRREEEEE!
Michemix chapter 1 . 1/20/2003