Reviews for Take a Look At Me Now
TheLoneDerangerAzL chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
hey,when you'll come back?
AzL chapter 5 . 6/10/2017
I red the last chapter,it's really sad that you left this great Seifer/Quistis fanfic if yours. I like it so much, savoring/ imagining every word and moments that written in your fanfic. Every chapter become more thrilling and exciting.
AzL chapter 2 . 6/9/2017
Oh my, another great Seiftis/Quifer fanfic. Eventhough it's been decade, I am hoping that someday you'll come back from nowhere and you'll finish this great fanfic of yours. Thanks for the great fanfic for my fave ff8 pairing
nikpt-o chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
Wow, this was great! Though it was driving me mad at some point, I loved how you started to make us think that it wasn't going to happen but it finally did! I've tried a couple times to write some love/sex scenes and haven't succeeded, but I think yours was really good, so far.

Judging from the last update, it probably won't be finished. It's a shame because it was getting interesting...

Anyway, nice story!
GiGgLyGaL chapter 9 . 12/29/2005
so seifer and quistis are getting some action, eg? about time...great story so far.

GG
ynmy chapter 8 . 5/8/2005
Squall was sitting at her desk, reviewing her notes on Khamella Deling when she entered. He looked up and flashed her a rare grin.

"What?" she growled.

"I heard someone finally got some last night," Squall replied, that same grin on his face. Quistis decided she didn't like it when Squall smiled. He looked . . . strange. Maybe it was because she was in a bad mood, or maybe just because she wasn't accustomed to seeing it, but she hoped he'd keep the grinning to a minimum in the future. It was too creepy to deal with on a daily basis.

LOL... olala, getting feisty squall

jk~ LOVE IT~!
ynmy chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
yeay! i hope they get through this!
ynmy chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
Mwa ha ha ha! I just want you to know this thing has turned into a BEAST of a story. *bangs head against keyboard* Oh why oh why did I get myself into this? *L*

um, r u high? lol

love the story so...

grea great job!
ynmy chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
aw... so sad but sweet
ynmy chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
You will, Seifer thought to himself. One day soon, Quistis Trepe you will love me.

haha, cocky bastard seifer... _ love him though
ynmy chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
i love this very much! this is so fun too~

a prequel, huh? interesting

well, good luck in everything im right here cheering!

(great writing)
Trepie chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
Ack! I would never become a Squallie! NEVER! :P I really like your story so far. Seifer's characterization is great. Continue with the great work.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 9 . 10/31/2004
I loved that, YUP YUP!
Neoneoneobanana chapter 8 . 10/31/2004
Quistis, why not spend some quality time with Seiferbooboo
Neoneoneobanana chapter 7 . 10/31/2004