Reviews for The Houses of Healing
penleaf chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Me: Awesome! *goes to click NEXT and finds there is none* ...NOOOOOO!
Me: *Checks last update date* ...what?!

No but seriously, your story is awh-some. Although there isn't much hope, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
Riel chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Oh you write such a wonderful and lovely stories that makes me fall in love and crave some more. Please so write again for we are here waiting. Thank you so much for your gifts.
LimeJuiceTub chapter 5 . 5/27/2005
Really enjoyed reading that! :D Hope you update soon! :D
xxperryxx chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
Aw! Good idea! Please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE update soon! I really want to read it!
azure orbis chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
oh...I love faramir and eoywn and there needs to be more stories about them...damn, the last LOTR movie...their relationship was barely scratched...it made me so mad! plz update someday!
someone other than you chapter 5 . 3/11/2004
please kepp writing! This is good!
Magsluvsaragorn chapter 5 . 3/4/2004
i like it so far, keep going! and update soon, this is very interesting...
Christine chapter 5 . 1/2/2004
I know it is doubtful, but it would be really cool if you would continue on with this story... I to think that Tolkien cut short the E/F section in RotK...
If you don't continue at all, I just want to say great job for the first 5 chapters! :-)
Linwe Saralonde chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
this is a neat story!
Chloe A.S chapter 5 . 12/19/2003
I love it! Please write more soon. I love happy endings!
Sailor Moffatt chapter 5 . 10/15/2003
Booyah! I finally finished reading this story! Sorry it took so long for me to read it, but anyway.

I like where this is going; you really bring out Faramir's awesome character, his REAL character (and not that evil disgrace he's been mutated into in the movie, grr). I like the way you also incorporated some mild humour into it (I particularly like the line, "She was a Shield-maiden, and she was perfectly capable of breaking his nose." Yeah, that's right, don't mess with Éowyn).

Keep it up; I eagerly await future chapters. _
Angel of Harlem chapter 5 . 9/5/2003
Hey hey! I like it! The flashbacks are well done and appropriately placed. I was particularly fond of the one about pulling up grass. “Throwing clumps of soil and grass is a fun way to irritate Boromir.” That's so cute! It makes me think of Faramir Took (who, I can only imagine, must be sort of like Pippin).

I actually wrote a story just like this one, and it's really interesting to see what we did the same and what we did differently. I had a conversation with Merry too, but it was quite different. Anyways, can't wait to read the rest!

-Daenerys Stormborn (formerly Countess of Nad Mullach)

ps: You did write the Sparring of Swords story, yes? I love that one!
ME's cousin chapter 5 . 8/31/2003
very well written, very cute, altogether a splendid result.
Lirenel chapter 5 . 6/8/2003
I'm still waiting for an update. Please don't tell me you won't finish this. Plesae keep writing!
Earwen of Alqualonde chapter 5 . 6/4/2003
Quick! Update soon...I have searched far and wide for a fic which would speak of Eowyn's and Faramir's thoughts as they fell in love, but so coincidently did not come across yours till today. 'Tis a miracle.

Wonderful job, so far...