Reviews for Don't Look - No Promises
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 15 . 12/19/2017
What a perfect ending! WHEEE! I'm so glad I finally got to read it. Thanks so much for another wonderful story to add to my heart's archive! *Sighs*
I'm so glad that Hadley motivates you cause you're an amazing writer...thanks Hadley! *winks*
I'm not on FB anymore so I'm not up on how everyone is doing or their plans, but hope to have some more great tales from you. Please know I'm thinking about and loving you tons! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 14 . 12/19/2017
Ohhhhh boy! HeroWard strikes again. But will the Chief be as understanding this time. He may go after James himself considering it's his own daughter he was fighting for. Or it could go south. Bella knows her way around the Chief so I can't wait to see what happens.
I'm pressing "next" for the last time. *sniffles* Love, my Honeybee! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 13 . 12/19/2017
Ruh, roh! He can be loyal to a fault! His girl will not be happy. Which means she will be a whiny daughter and that might work in his favor. *fingers crossed*
I'm pressing "next" real quick! Love and miss you, my Honeybee! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 12 . 12/19/2017
Yay! I'm finally getting to finish this story. Crummy health days have messed up my reading schedule. I'm so sorry it's taken me forever to get to it. I've missed them and you.
It was delightful to reread last chapter to try to jog my memory some, and then read this one. They are something else.
Great chapter and I can't wait to see how it all turned out. Love you, my HoneyBee and Hadley too. Hope you're both well. {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
b3j02 chapter 15 . 10/8/2017
Aww. I hope they got married had a bunch of kids and lived happily ever after!
b3j02 chapter 10 . 10/8/2017
Oh no.
b3j02 chapter 7 . 10/8/2017
He is wearing her down and she is riling him up.
b3j02 chapter 4 . 10/4/2017
Now they are talking. I wonder if she is getting on that bike!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 10/3/2017
I have a feeling whatever he is dealing with is super sad.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 10/3/2017
Ice cream, how I love it!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Ohhhh weeeee! This is going to be a doozy!
Rose chapter 15 . 4/10/2017
Love the story! Thanks for sharing!
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 15 . 3/19/2017
This is just too fricken' much.
I just love this goddamn story so SO muchhhhh
sury.h chapter 15 . 1/17/2017
Thank you!
Gigi chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
Aww i hope this isn't fully finished! I'd like to see where they end up in college and their future afterwards. It sure was a wild ride full of hot lemons and sweet moments. Please think of continuing!