Reviews for In Love and War
Hey, I really hope you come back and finish this soon! Your story is so great, I love how well you've written each chapter and the care you took with developing the characters! Pleeeaaaassseee finish!
Caro chapter 28 . 8/6
Hello! Just finished this fic and I love it, please come back soon
update please!
WeasleyCousin chapter 5 . 7/10
I had to re-read Faintest Slimmest Wildest Chance a couple weeks ago because I'm going through withdrawal. I hope you plan on finishing this sometime soon. Honestly, I'm more excited for you to move on to the next fic you mentioned in your profile - A Bit of Both. I like Ron and Hermione, but they can get kind of angsty. I prefer Harry/Ginny and the rest of the Weasley's sprinkled in.
funniefriend1245 chapter 28 . 6/7
Hi! I just want to say, this has possibly become my favorite HP WIP out there. I love this amd the prequel, and i'm really excited for more!

I think that my favorite things about this fic are the characterization for everyone. Percy Weasley somehow became my favorite character...and I didn't even realize that he and Oliver Wood were in the same year at Hogwarts. Then to make them best friends actually made sense!

I am looking forward to more!
BeatrixMcGuffrey chapter 27 . 4/18
_ Duuuuude, where they tell Percy 'It would mean the world to Mum...' as one of many siblings that was a LOW BLOW. I struggled for a solid minute against a visceral reaction in public and then spent the next twenty trying to shake the feeling that 'It Wasn't Fair'. Much too well done there.
OfWhizzFizzing chapter 28 . 4/12
Hey! I just realised! What did George slip in Ron's coat before they left for Australia? Or did I miss it?
I just finished reading this fic and I LOVED it! You're amazing! I really really really hope you don't give up this story though! Can't wait to read more from your writing and some oh-so-lovely Romione! 3
Geheim chapter 19 . 3/18
"The boy traveled ten thousand miles with her." The British don't use miles, neither do the Australians.
AvidReader2236 chapter 28 . 2/14
Good luck with your new job. :) Update when you can!
AvidReader2236 chapter 27 . 2/14
Ooh. I can't wait to read on!
AvidReader2236 chapter 26 . 2/14
And with that last line I've lost all composure...
AvidReader2236 chapter 25 . 2/14
A really great chapter. Just an FYI though. Susan does have a 'hook'. Her aunts, cousins and Uncle were killed over the span of 2 wars...
AvidReader2236 chapter 24 . 2/14
Beach library? You spoil us bibliophiles!
AvidReader2236 chapter 23 . 2/14
I've read Stardust. I really enjoyed it. Almost as much as I'm enjoying this fic.