Reviews for In Love and War
Atk chapter 1 . 5/28
I just wished more importance from the paparazzis was given to hermione in the last chapter considering she’s a war hero in comparison to Ginny but Sokay
Atk chapter 1 . 5/28
Haven’t read the original story jumped straight into the sequel and I love Ron and hermiones story way more without having to read the first book. The dynamic is amazing and I’m just sad about hermione not becoming head girl cuz she deserved it and as for Ginny she seems lowkey annoying in this book, hermione is definitely my favorite!
Hinny073180 chapter 37 . 3/8
Why did you skip the dinner? I was looking forward to that so much.
GabriellaB chapter 40 . 12/12/2020
I'M CRYING THAT WAS SO DAMN EMOTIONAL
9Ana.T chapter 40 . 12/7/2020
a really beautiful and charming story! I loved it from beginning to end!
classicandromeda chapter 40 . 9/11/2020
This was for sure the best post war fanfiction I have ever read. Well done! I loved it a lot!
classicandromeda chapter 38 . 9/11/2020
The patronus scene is amazing
classicandromeda chapter 28 . 9/11/2020
This is sad but cute. Im loving their relationship
classicandromeda chapter 25 . 9/11/2020
This is beautiful written. I love how he took care of her
classicandromeda chapter 9 . 9/10/2020
The scene with harry and hermione was really cute!
Emm chapter 40 . 5/16/2020
Best fic I’ve ever read! Such a beautiful portrayal of hermione and rons relationship. I loved how you showed Percy struggle to feel accepted into the family again. I only wish he could of fixed things with George, it hurt seeing them so angry at each other. Anyway this fic is so well written and thought out and executed! Definitely one of my all time favourites!
FictionReader2535 chapter 1 . 5/17/2020
I actually read this story months ago, but now I just started reading Faintest so I'm taking a moment to review! Love, love, love this story and I can't wait to come back and read it again.
fansarewaiting chapter 40 . 3/25/2020
Wow that was so good! I loved it so much, I couldn’t put it down! I stayed up all night reading it and I read it all in one sitting. Thank you for a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/22/2019
Awesome. I love how you incorporated as much of the other weasleys as possible. I loved reading about how Percy was trying to cope with his guilt as much as Bill and Charlies shenanigans as the oldest brothers. And ofcourse, gotta love the romione. Thanks for the great read!

Cheers!
ju.zelbova chapter 40 . 9/11/2019
Hi, a person who just read the GH story and this one would like to comment. I love these together. I read the other one first (probably by accident) and after finishing it I thought that this one was a sequel in a timeline and was a little disappointed because I wanted to (and I still do) know what happens next. But I read on nevertheless and I must sayI really enjoyed reading the first few months after the battle from HR point of view. You write wonderfully and the stories fit perfectly together. I love your addition with the older Weasley brothers (now I'm curious if something happens between the lovely healer and Percy!).
I'm now going to dig in your profile and hopefully find many more stories to choose from to read. I'm not sure now if there is a sequel to these two stories but if there isn't and you ever thought about writing it, I'd be happy to read it. Thank you for your awesome work!