Reviews for In Love and War
InnocentTrick chapter 28 . 1/12
Just as amazing as Faintest Slimmest Wildest Chance! I'm in love with your characterizations and I can't wait to see how the rest of this story goes.
Valypuff chapter 28 . 12/27/2016
This side of the story was great! I thought that I preferred Harry and Ginny, but I loved the way you présente de Hermione and Ron. It's very enlightening to see Percy's point of view. I hope you'll come back to the story soon!
Valypuff chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
I love the idea of the Wood brothers who are allé friends with the 3 oldest Weasley.
AdriDee chapter 28 . 12/11/2016
No! Nooooo! No hiatus! :'(
I'm sure the wait will be over; I'll just have to reread all of your other amazing fics until you come back to this one. Good luck with the new job! And congrats!
Two Crossed Wands chapter 28 . 12/10/2016
This is such an amazing story. I've been a fan for such a long time but I've been really horrible about reviewing. Anyway I just wanted to say thank you for this lovely story and all of your other amazing stories :) I'm sad that you'll be on hiatus but I'm also eagerly awaiting your return because I know it will be amazing. Have a great holiday!
finite7incantatum chapter 28 . 12/10/2016
Sorry I haven't reviewed much lately, school's been rough! But I've decided to take a quick break from studying and hop on over to my favorite part of the internet :D

NOOO you're on hiatus! Ahh that's so sad but your past several chapters do make up for it. :D They're honestly magnificent. So excited that they're going home and that Hermione is really starting to mend things with her parents. Ron is as amazing as ever, especially in the last scene here. Seriously, you make the Romione shipper in me just sing and dance every time.

Merry early Christmas and good luck with your new job :) Break a leg!

Also love your little note about the word 'stewardesses'-never noticed that before!
Evangeline chapter 28 . 12/8/2016
I forgot to say this in my review but I'm going to miss the weekly updates- I hope you'll be back at it soon. Happy holidays in advance
MuggleCreator chapter 28 . 12/7/2016
:) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you! Good luck with your stuff.
notsing chapter 28 . 12/8/2016
Hogwarts Express? That was cute. I'm with Ron. It always seems strange to me that airplanes can stay in the air. And jetlag is horrible! Nice chapter, I'm glad everyone is back in England. Thanks for posting.
Evangeline Dartmouth chapter 28 . 12/8/2016
Wonderful update- Ron's reaction to Muggle traveling was spot on. My favorite part was him forcing Hermione to listen to the safety announcement with his "I'm the prefect, that's why" look- that's so Ron. And the last scene really touched my heart when Hermione started crying- it really did feel like a goodbye even though it's not forever. Beautiful. Loved the humor with the last couple lines
MandyinKC chapter 28 . 12/7/2016
Two things before I forget: 1) Parsnips are gross. 2) POAK is the cutest thing ever.

The culture clash of Muggle vs. Wizard has reached its zenith at the airport. Ron is so painfully out of his depth, and truly more than just nervous. It speaks a lot of his devotion to Hermione that he would put himself through this experience because he didn't have to. He could have gone home by Portkey and met up with Hermione later. But he didn't. Because he loves Hermione. You really capture his agitation wonderfully. The way everything is so foreign from the passports to the escalator. In the past he's taken it in his stride, but the way his fear of flying makes those things feel even more frightening is really well done. You really capture his anxiety well in this chapter, I can feel it buzzing under his skin. Then to compound that with the lack of leg room...poor Ron!

This is another great chapter. I'll be sad to miss my Wednesday updates, but I'm excited for you.
Bon chapter 28 . 12/7/2016
Great update.
JeanAndBilius chapter 28 . 12/7/2016
Excellent, excellent - love it!
diva.gonzo chapter 27 . 12/7/2016
*cheering for another update*

I do love when Percy completely steps into his own (mess) and then doesn't know how to cope with his colossal (mess-up).

I look forward to more, at your leisure and opportunity.
vancabreuniter chapter 28 . 12/7/2016
Yay! This is so good! :) Love the last line. Also, I didn't know that about the word stewardesses.

Also, I'm looking forward to the Sherlock one. Yippee!