Reviews for In Love and War
You are coming up on the sixth anniversary of publishing this fic (which I already ADORE, by the way!), so I thought I'd help you conquer a milestone!

You hit 600 reviews on March 28th, 2018. Congrats for reaching 700 reviews on February 22nd, 2022!
triojediknights chapter 22 . 1/20
That shagging with clothes on scene was HOT! And also adorably funny - accidental urination during sleep... erections...
statetech0 chapter 21 . 1/20
So is it implied here that Ron and Lavender had sex at some point and that Ron is not a virgin like Hermione?
CaliforniaTexasNorthCarolina chapter 20 . 1/20
"No magic and no tricks." Uh-oh... Grangers are gonna get turned off by magic...
LawrenceDaddarioWatsonStewart chapter 19 . 1/20
The dishwasher bit was hysterically funny! And I love me an assertive Hermione snogging Ron senseless!
StarPotterTwilightHunger chapter 18 . 1/20
"I assume he didn't make them forget about him." Mr. Granger is cold as steel!

Forgiveness is going to take time. And it won't be easy...
Katnibellamione chapter 17 . 1/20
Their kissing and heavy petting/lovemaking was sending me! Ron is a lucky bastard to get to grope her cleavage like that!
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 16 . 1/20
I love the detail that you are putting in for Hermione to find her parents! The intrigue of her and Ron basically casing a dental office and sleuthing out their home address is brilliant!
WizMonCruWil chapter 15 . 1/20
It is so cathartic that Percy is feeling these emotions as he starts on a path towards healing, at least with his father!
“You’d be an orphan, like me.” I wonder if there are any fics in which Hermione tries but fails to break the spell over her parents? No doubt Harry would help work her through a similar yet interestingly not grieving process, especially once they become family through marriage.
I love this sweet fluff moment between Harry and Hermione! Harry knows that yes, they truly will be their own family, no matter the outcome with her parents. So isn’t it perfect and convenient that the marry into the same family?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2021
Fics don't give Seamus and the other minor characters enough love! But also... I don't think it's possible for the Marauder's Map to get smudged. Cute and amusing, to scramble things out of order, but remember: it's a magical map.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2021
I love the play-on-words with "I don't have to look up to you anymore." Your writing is so good, and yet efficient. You know how to say everything without saying too much.
Atk chapter 1 . 5/28/2021
I just wished more importance from the paparazzis was given to hermione in the last chapter considering she’s a war hero in comparison to Ginny but Sokay
Atk chapter 1 . 5/28/2021
Haven’t read the original story jumped straight into the sequel and I love Ron and hermiones story way more without having to read the first book. The dynamic is amazing and I’m just sad about hermione not becoming head girl cuz she deserved it and as for Ginny she seems lowkey annoying in this book, hermione is definitely my favorite!