Reviews for In Love and War
RHr112 chapter 33 . 3/3/2018
I liked the bonding between siblings... Especially Ron & Ginny. And LOVED the Romione lemon. Great work.
prewettpotter chapter 33 . 3/2/2018
SUCH a beautiful, wonderful chapter! I absolutely loved it!

I was especially taken with the detail about Molly and your line "For the first time, Ron wondered...source other than Fred."

Please please please tell me we're going to get to see a heartfelt conversation between Ron and Molly. I love that you've added that dynamic to this story.

Thank you for such wonderful writing!
My Dear Professor McGonagall chapter 33 . 3/2/2018
Excellent, as always, my love! :D So much fun. I need me some Molly/Ron time, now!
HeRonLove chapter 33 . 3/2/2018
That was an awesome chapter. I loved their coming home sex. I liked that Ron told her about was sad that Hermione couldn't decorate her room with her Hogwarts things.
banzi chapter 33 . 3/2/2018
Enjoyed your update.
LilyJean630 chapter 33 . 3/2/2018
Not going to lie... that wall scene was hot as hell! I like the conversation between Ginny & Hermione. It’s been a while since I read the earlier chapters, was Hermione Ron’s first? I think he was more experienced in this story but don’t remember the extent. Thanks for sharing!
jroseley chapter 33 . 3/2/2018
The ending broke my heart.
Bluest Witch chapter 33 . 3/2/2018
Your update was the only bright thing in a very sad day.
I can’t thank you enough. For words really have magic on its own.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 33 . 3/2/2018
What a great part and I think that it is really realistic the issues you brought up in this part. Looking forward to the next!
WindowSeats chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
I was lucky enough to stumble upon this fic while messing around with the FFN search on the app. I rarely read things that aren't complete yet, so I chose this because of the high word countI'm so glad I did! After I found this one, I actually went and read FSWC first. That was the right decision, so I'd recommend any other new readers also try it first. I enjoyed FSWC and this one so much that I read them back to back at every spare moment. I love being able to see the other side in this one. I originally wasn't feeling very charitable towards Hermione's parents, but the way you wrote them in this fic made perfect sense and breathed life into their story. I also really enjoy your depiction of Ron and Hermione's relationship. It just seems to make sense here, in a way I didn't always see in the original books.

I'm already impatient for more chapters of this, and I do really hope you get to writing the 3rd story your profile talks about. I really look forward to that, even more than the end of this.
polkorz chapter 32 . 2/26/2018
I read the whole story at once. I am absolutely in love with how you portray Ron and Hermione. I always thought the relationship with her parents will be really tense. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ju Melo chapter 32 . 2/26/2018
I’ve never read a fanfic of Harry Potter because I never thought I’d find one that made sense according to the original story. I don’t even remember why I download the app, but I’m glad I did and even gladder I found this fic first. This really sounds like something that’d have happened, so thanks! ️
MandyinKC chapter 32 . 2/25/2018
Ohhh, fun late summer chapter. I like all the talk about Hogwarts, it reminds us of how much time has passed and sets us up for a few big reveals yet to come. I related all too well with Hermione's annoyance with flirty Charlie. But I think my favorite part was Hermione's reunion with shirtless Ron. ;) Hmm, on second thought, I also liked Ron's older brothers taking the mickey on the roof.
Bon chapter 32 . 2/21/2018
Enjoyed your update
My Dear Professor McGonagall chapter 32 . 2/22/2018
Silly boys... Mama Weasley will never stop mama-ing you! Agghhhhh wonderful as ever. I love me a good Harry birthday party. He needs 'em.
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »