Reviews for In Love and War
billdog718 chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
Great story as always!, is this it or are you writing a trilogy?
LilyJean630 chapter 40 . 4/19/2018
Wonderful! I hope you continue to write more stories! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/18/2018
Super good advice, Mr. Weasley!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/18/2018
I absolutely LOVE chapter 5.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/18/2018
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 40 . 4/18/2018
Thank you finishinf the story, that was a sweet ending.
Bluest Witch chapter 40 . 4/18/2018
Sorry, I can’t review just now. Mourning the end of a terrific story. So many dear moments... *sigh*
I knit Weasley Jumpers chapter 40 . 4/18/2018
I’ve pretty much just read this and faintest back to back, and enjoyed both thank you. This was a lovely chapter to end things.
jroseley chapter 40 . 4/18/2018
I can't believe it's over. This is a wonderful story, thank you for sharing it with us.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 40 . 4/18/2018
Love the way you wrote the last night.

Just a little bummed how quickly hermione seemed to shift gearsat least didn’t mention her waving front he train.

Nice ending with Ron and Harry.

Thoughts of a sequel (which I guess this one already is)?
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 39 . 4/18/2018
Love the memories of Percy and hopefully he did enjoy the night out.

I’m glad things end well with her parents. I do wonder if they will ever immerse themselves in the wizarding world like visit the weasleys. It also would help if hermione got a cell phone.

Her dad still seems not to like Ron or maybe not her spending so much time with him; hope that eventually ends for them.
Melindaleo chapter 40 . 4/18/2018
Oh, well done! I loved the memories at the end. Hits my nostalgic spot, and you actually brought tears to my eyes. I'm more of a H/G fan, and I came late to the game on this story, but I've really enjoyed it. You brought both Ron and Hermione to life in ways I hadn't thought before. I loved how you tied the two stories together, and I cant' imagine how complicated that must've been. Talk about detail-oriented! Well done, you. You have a lovely way of writing all the Weasleys, and I've definitely become a fan (whose still hoping for more h/g :)!)
KH55 chapter 40 . 4/18/2018
Sorry to see it end but it was lovely. I liked how it meshed with FSWC and hope you’ll keep on writing about everyone in other stories!
InkWeaverabc chapter 40 . 4/18/2018
I went back and checked, and I left my first review on the 25th of February 2016 - on the first chapter, the day after you posted it! That's amazing. And I've been reading as you updated ever since - though I know I'm not the best a reviewing, especially more recently. But please do know I've read it all and I'm so so proud of you for getting to this point - especially with a big break in the middle, getting back and finishing a mammoth fic like this is a real labour of love, so well done! It's a delight to finish now a fic I started reading more than 2 years ago :)

Some faves from this chapter - The conversation between Ron and Ginny which ends "Learn from my mistakes" was so sweet, and such a gently humorous and self-deprecating bit of wisdom from Ron, which is so very him.

Ron and Hermione's goodbye kiss on the platform was so touching, and so was Ron and Harry's final conversation about their first train ride and how far they've come - poignant and happy and sweet and hopeful, and such a wonderful note to end on.

About the only thing I think I would really want more of is Percy - I absolutely love the way you handled him in these recent chapters, and if you were wanting more projects... well, I'd 100% be about a further explanation of that :D

Well done, again. This fic has been a delight, and a pleasure to read. Thank you.
slightlysmall chapter 40 . 4/17/2018
That ending is brilliant. I love how you end it the way JKR pulled it around to the Hogwarts express, the reminiscing... Now I get to reminisce over the nearly four years I've spent reading your additions to canon (IMHO).
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »