Reviews for In Love and War
My Dear Professor McGonagall chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Eeeeeeeeeee! So excited! I love it, darling, beautiful!
JeanAndBilius chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
Love it! This is great!
MandyinKC chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
This brings back nice memories of FSWC, without being a retread or boring. I loved the description of Hermione's scorched hair, and her interaction with the other characters. With the rest of the family, there's a bit of a disconnect between her and them, but she seems much more at home with Ginny. But things really clicked once Ron was in the room. First was the interaction with Bill (almost my favorite moment): "Don't leave it too long, okay? He wants to see you." Or, as it translated in my head, "Sure, kid, you just saved the world, but I'm still you're big brother and I'm going to boss you around. I'm creating the illusion of choice here, but don't dawdle."

My real favorite moment was everything to do with Percy. From Ron processing seeing Percy for the first time ("not-George", classic) to their reunion. I liked that Percy jumped right in with an apology (why put off the awkward?) and that Ron was quick to accept it in the wake of Fred's death. The moment he realizes they're the same height, and the double meaning in that exchange were masterfully done. Good job all around!
Zalini chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
Wow how lucky are we to have this story from you! I enjoyed FSW Chance so much when I read it and now to have R/Hr version of events...I feel so happy. Can't tell you how much I look forward to this! Please continue to the end.
Nik1627 chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
Its nice to see Ron not being angry at Percy though Percy had been to irritating. Also, I'm just so excited to see the union of Romione in the upcoming summer.
hfilene chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
awww! so sweet.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
This is a powerful opening scene. Molly doing her "head count" of all her children...the prodigal son has returned and within hours another is lost forever. It's one of the most heartbreaking moments in the series. Molly holding onto Ginny so tight that she's actually hurting her and realizing she had been so close to keeping them all safe but it wasn't to be. So glad this story has started!
pam1990 chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
This seems very promising! I really liked your writing!
MandyinKC chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
So much is happening in this chapter! First, I loved that you opened the story with Molly's POV, just like you opened FSWC with Minvera's POV, very nice symmetry. There is so emotion packed into each word, and yet it's also being suppressed. I can feel Molly keeping it all inside, even though it's leaking out of her. The first mention of Fred, as if he's just run an errand with George and Arthur, and then the second mention of Fred where she admits he won't return. So powerful. Reflecting on her emotions at Percy's return, the desperate feeling of being /so close/ to keeping her family safe, as if that were in her power as mother. And all the things left unsaid: Remus and Tonks, how Voldemort's "best lieutenant" died. Ohhh, just wonderful! This is a really powerful start to this story.
Future Madam Pomfrey chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Yay! Finally! I can't wait for more!
Nik1627 chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
It really see a mother's point of view when one of her children has just passed away!
banzi chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
So happy to see this story. I've enjoyed all of your stories and have been looking forward to this one. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46