Reviews for The Jewelled Star
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
what happened? this is soo good and you stopped updating!
xMegh chapter 5 . 8/24/2004

Update soon- this has such a perfect plot: I can't wait to see what happens now that Legolas has come into the picture!

~Luv always*

Meg AKA DramaQueen
Soul Ransome chapter 4 . 7/24/2004
Oh, that was sweet. . If you like the Haldir VS Legolas (hehehe) plots, you should check out my stories!
Mischa Lockheart chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Hey Chael, i gotta comment, coz these ppl w/ their formatting demands are annoying me [please don't kill me all! just let me have my say!] with the formatting, guys, u don't go to a new paragraph every time u switch speakers! u go to a new line, not a new paragraph. it is the general rule of any good book. i dare each and ev'ry one o' ya to go pick up a book, and see if they go to a new PARAGRAPH each time they switch speakers. anyway - i really sorry I had to rant, coz i think all of u are brilliant writers [esp. u chael ;)] and I agree the spaced-outness does make it easier to read, but then u gotta wonder when one paragraph ends, and an other begins... :o
LiquidDreamer chapter 5 . 8/19/2003
Um, very interesting indeed. I like the suspense and the emotions presented. The descriptions, as always, are perfect, especially in your account of Legolas. It was all well, although I would like to know about what time period you are basing this on. I'm assuming earlier than the FOR but not too soon cause Orcs didn't trouble the borders of Lorien until soon before the FOR, as far as I know at least. Let me know if I am wrong about this. Hope to see an update soon and I hope that everything goes well with you.

LiquidDreamer chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
*swoons* Your very - very good. God, it's so short! And no, I will not let it go! Your such a good writer, and I hope you write more.

LiquidDreamer chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
O! You express the passion very well, I love it. The only sad thing is that it is so short! *whines* I really urge you to look at this and see if you aren't able to expand the story and make it more indepth, that way the passion and emotions of the characters mean so much more. You would do it so well, it is a pity *cries*. Oh well, on to the next chapter.

LiquidDreamer chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
I don't know if Lorien talans had doors, I never write them in but *shrugs* it's cool. - A few language slip ups I think with 'thanks' and so forth near the end. I say this since you mostly seem to write in a formal way and this switched it into a casual mode that was weird for the story. The end, I think, could again be longer with more detail. But again, good story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

LiquidDreamer chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
You have a good range of vocabulary, with great descriptive skills. This was a good start but I feel that this chapter could have been a little longer and a little more less strained. It is so condensed, it almost happens too fast. Also, it's kinda hard to read since the paragraphs are so tightly done together and the dialouge is not spaced out. Changes to this might help loosen it up. The sudden quality to the end was confusing sorta, as the reason behind is actions aren't really aparent. This is true especially in Haldir's last line. Maybe if you explained it a bit more it would make it better. Hope this helps and I'll read more cause I really want to know what happens next. Over all a good start and intriguing.

asdf chapter 5 . 7/1/2003
it's really good and keep writeing

but please fix the formatting. it's driving me insane, and it makes me want to stop because my head gets dizzy, but i keep on reading because it's so interesting...LOVE IT...
donna chapter 5 . 4/10/2003
great story i hope you continue to write more chapters o) id love ot know how this goes with legolas and haldir
jade chapter 5 . 4/7/2003
your story is really good but hurry up and update i mean c'mon i am dying here
question chapter 5 . 3/15/2003
You realize on chapter 5 you posted the story twice! ~.~
krillball6 chapter 5 . 3/14/2003
I love this fic! Please please update this fic! Oh ya when you do can you e-mail me at ? Thanks! UPDATE SOON!

karla chapter 5 . 3/10/2003
hey! I loved this! please update soon!