Reviews for An Unlikely Hero
Please finish your awesome story! I can't wait to know how it ends! Great concept and love the different pairings!
diebirchen chapter 16 . 1/10
Great story. Update?
borealisrosa chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
I started this for the story line & Dramione, but I have to say, I absolutely love your characterization of both Pansy and Blaise. It’s just so well done!
The Griffindor Hatstall chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I love it!
Kitty Kimmel chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
This is beautiful and it fits together. You captured so many emotions, humour, grief, happiness, etc. The characters are so well written. Keep Writing!
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 16 . 8/25/2017
write more soon please.
Novel's addict chapter 16 . 8/21/2017
This story is absolutely mind blowing i really wish that you did not give up on it and that it wl be continued soon even though it almost been a year since it got updated... please don't leave us like this.. thank you anyway
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 16 . 4/22/2017
I love the concept of this story. Soul-bonding, soul colour and the pairs you made to be are interesting. Looking forward for more of this!
KatrioneSnape chapter 16 . 3/27/2017
Just so you know, I've reread this entire story four or five times now. I can't wait to read more!
gheaorleans chapter 16 . 3/22/2017
How does this story not have at least 1k followers/faves?
You write very well and I wish you would update NOOOOWWWW.
Pretty please with sugar on top.
Thank you.
Maggie chapter 16 . 2/5/2017
Please continue
KatrioneSnape chapter 16 . 12/9/2016
I discovered your stories this morning and have been binge reading all day. I didn't know this one wasn't finished yet and almost broke my phone trying to swipe to chapter 17. I love it so much and cannot wait for the next chapter!
stuckinthe90's chapter 16 . 10/27/2016
Love it! I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Ren Mashiro chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
Very well done. Looking forward to more!
NicolaClaire chapter 16 . 9/24/2016
I just binge read all 16 chapters in a couple of hours and now I want to cry because I'm going to have to wait for the next one! I actually found this after looking for other stories you had written because I read Better than Revenge and that was just as good! Can't wait for the next update