Reviews for What Happens in Vegas, Doesn't Always Stay There
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 6/16
Really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing!
tanseynz chapter 30 . 6/15
Wow, what an amazing, unexpected and well written fanfic! The very non-canon plot was truly engrossing and your characters fascinating. I liked that very little was predictable, yet the support for Bella from so many people was a constant - nice!
Well worth a read.
Purple Pulse chapter 25 . 6/7
Really refreshing to see the typical baddies are all good in this story. Emmett appears to be a combination of all of them!
Blistful2006 chapter 30 . 6/5
This story was awesome I so loved it. Loved watching find their way and have their happy ending.
princeselisa chapter 30 . 4/23
Such a great story! Loved it
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 30 . 4/21
I have spent the past 13 hours cleaning and freezer cooking and listening to this story it was so great it kept my mind occupied...

Absolutely freaking great
dhariti chapter 1 . 4/19
i loved your story so much
VryUnique chapter 30 . 4/3
Loved your story! Even when things seemed like they didn't make sense it all fell into place and came together beautifully. Thank you for sharing it!
VryUnique chapter 25 . 4/2
Poor Rosalie, it didn't sound like she is aware that Emette killed her baby... yet?
I was hoping for Renata to have her eyes opened to all the lies Emette has told. She's a real bitch and deserves what she gets for the way she treats people but in a way she is also a victim of Emette's. She seemed to really believe that babies were Emette's babies even though Bella raping Emette seemed really far fetched... lol
I'm glad Bella got her grandmas jewelry back.
VryUnique chapter 10 . 4/2
Wow... I'm sure Emette won't succeed with his plans but it's a little scary that he comes and goes as he pleases. My question was also answered, Emette probably tore up the marriage license.
VryUnique chapter 9 . 4/2
Emette has seen the other people's mail? Can't think what he means and either can Bella so he must have taken it with him. I'm wondering if Edward wrote her? If she had gotten a marriage license then Emette would know she's married and have probably said something.
So Edward was sure acting funny, a little flirty also. He drove past Bella's house so he knows where she lives and probably already knew from her files so maybe he's not writing her. I guess if he knew where his wife lived he would have went to her house. It does seem he thinks she's from the area and she was possibly the reason he moved there. Jasper's comment about pregnant Jill seemed to be too close to the truth.
Nursery rhyme jack and Jill and a blow up doll named Jill that is his brother in laws run away bride that he married in Vegas at the same time she was there? Come on Bella... it's practically spelled out for you
VryUnique chapter 8 . 4/2
Can't believe Emette's mom is such a bitch, especially because it seemed Bella was supporting his ass and probably for most of the marriage, love is blind I guess. So I'm going to guess that jane is adopted and Edward has something to do with her joining the family.
Edward probably thinks James is Bella's husband. At least Edward is around for the important things even though he doesn't know it yet.
VryUnique chapter 7 . 4/2
That conversation between Jasper and Bella should have been more enlightening. Jasper knowing Bella is pregnant didn't even ask about who the father is, he knows Bella was looking forward to getting laid and was only with one guy and not pregnant in Vegas. Bella never asked and Jasper never offered the information that Edward still can't find his wife, it was kind of implied which Bella should have picked up on. Where the hell does Bella think she got her wedding ring?
I'm glad Jessica was nice. I know Edward seems attracted to Bella and I was wondering if he suspected who she is but said nothing because she's married but figured probably not since she could be carrying his baby.
VryUnique chapter 6 . 4/2
I forgot that Jasper mentioned Alice having a younger sister so I guess jane is the sister in the photo with Edward. It sounds like Emette and Rosalie are both bat shit crazy and Rosalie will be even more so when she finds out Edward is the father. She'll probably believe he killed her baby even more. I can't believe even though Bella was legally awarded the house she paid for Emette thinks she should just give it to him or sell it and give him the money, definite whack job. Only those closest to Bella knows that Bella had a one night stand and got pregnant so who could have betrayed her? Her dad and Sue think she knows the person so that only leaves her four friends she has known since high school and James, maybe Laurent if Irina told him and he's more knowledgeable about the situation than we think. I really hope one of her friends hasn't betrayed her, that would be awful.
VryUnique chapter 5 . 4/2
I figured it was Edward and they both felt a connection but just didn't recognize each other. I'm assuming Edward is wearing a wedding ring because he is married and looking for Bella. The only thing I'm confused about is the picture Bella assumed was a wedding photo, I'm guessing it was Alice maybe before she dyed her hair dark on her wedding day...? Bella must have used her name to get married so I'm not understanding why she is so hard to find, even if she used McCarthy she should have been easily found.
3,790 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »