Reviews for What Happens in Vegas, Doesn't Always Stay There
hoy shit great story to this point and then it went to hell she should not just forgive he needs to understand he has a family
lazyncrazy chapter 10 . 8/20
Hey...the story was so good so far...but Emmett is being a bit to much...can you tell when Edward and bella be together..plzz!
I nweed something to look forward to
irelandk chapter 30 . 8/18
:-)
Misti D chapter 1 . 7/18
So I just finished this story and another story of yours. The other one was really heavy for me and I need something a little lighter. Not that this one didn't have it's heavy times with Emmett the ass. But I just loved this James and Tayna and the gang. You've helped get me through a rough weekend of hospital stays. Looking forward to reading more of your works. Happy writing!
You know what? I think Bella is stupid with a capital S. What the hell is so wrong with her? She's lying, ignorant and (even though I hate to say this), pathetic. What kind of person just stays put and do slumber parties when your things go missing, instead of reporting it? Especially a whole bedroom set? This is unbelievable. I'm so disappointed in her.
Pughtwins chapter 30 . 6/1
; )
nhperryman chapter 30 . 5/30
This is the first story I have read by y'all and I really enjoyed it! I will definitely be reading more of your stories.
Thanks for sharing your imaginations and talent with those of us that just wish we could write a story!
Patriciadiane chapter 22 . 5/23
Patti Cooke late to your story but it has everything! Emmett needs to suffer!
Thereasa chapter 30 . 5/18
I loved it, the story was a can't put it down kind of story.
coldplaywhore chapter 10 . 5/18
Oh, and I hate Emmett, but I guess you got that a lot huh? Did you get a lot of hate for it? I love it when characters do a complete 360 from their canon characters and are something different... like when Emmett is an arse or Rosalie is a completely lovely person LOL.
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 5/18
I started reading this last night and got about 10 chapters in when I realized I hadn't left any reviews since I was reading on my phone. I'm enjoying the story very much and look forward to completing it in the next few days. I will review when I can, but I'm a slacker LOL. This is the first fan-fic story I have read in about 2 years :)
Love this fanfic!
jdc0630 chapter 30 . 4/18
ABSOLUTELY FREAKING FANTASTIC !

Thank you so muches for sharing your story with me

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
jdc0630 chapter 20 . 4/18
I bloody this...I have looked at your story for quite a while & just put off
reading it until now.
I am SHOCKED to find I am in luv with it..with your Edward & Bella. The crap
you have them going through has been a hoot.

As for Emmett please tell me he is going to get his...in leaps & bounds...lol

Thank your for sharing your story with me. It is WONDERFUL ! ! ! ! !

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)