Reviews for Bedside Manner
Cuccusstte chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
this sweet short fic has been translated in Italian ancd now has a new url :

BabyRuth chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I bet you will do fine and if you already went then I hope you are healing and feeling better
LSMunch chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Poor SEverus! But at least now he has Hermione. And I must say, I quite liked the last three paragraphs.
Parody-of-an-Angel chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Hello again, i am currently going through all your stories so if u get lots of reviews from me yourself lucky! anyways great story
Droxy chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
very sweet
Stormy Black chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Wonderful. It's so sweet. I always love a really good Hermione/Snape fic, and this is one of them. Write more, I'd love to read them.
JustJeanette chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Next, she will ask me about what modifications to the Pacifus potion would render it useful for colicky children: does Severus realise the fortune to be made from that... :)
Crafted so beautifully, a joy to read.
Smex Lemur chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Omg...I wish I was Hermione! D God...youre so good! Wonderfull story, excellent! I LOVE it! D

Honestly...I wish I was her P Im Snape-addicted so...yah... D
Snoozepossum chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
This was cute - and while at first I winced just a little at the "all good potions masters" line, I decided she getting a little good-spirited sarcasm in! I do enjoy your fics.

I don't get to log on regularly, and I haven't tagged a tale of yours yet that says how your hospital adventure went. So I hope everything was smooth sailing, and life is treating you well.
Insper A. Shen chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Argh, that was wonderful! Pulling at my heartstrings. )
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/22/2003

She loves me?

100 points to Gryffindor.

I don't think love could make that man give any points to Gryffindor. Nicely written. :)
Sparky the Wonder Turtle chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Ahh... Sweet! Loved it to pieces!
EmbattledCurve chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
hey, excellent story, if u r sick, i'm sure god will be with u every step of the way, u just have to trust him.
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
That was so cute! I love Hermione and Snape!
padfootsbitch chapter 1 . 2/27/2003