Reviews for Bedside Manner

Sirena Black
Flann chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Another excellent tale!
wallyflower chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
It definitely gets points for one of the best opening lines in fanfiction, right up there with 'There was no possibility of taking a walk that day' and 'Emma Woodhouse, handsome, clever...'. Another good story.
Nello Scuro chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I LOVE your stories! I've read all of them and I think you're a very good writer!
Lady B chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Lovely piece as usual!

Do take care of yourself, I'll be praying for you too.
dangermouse chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
That was nice :)
Masian chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
that was very nice!

I do not know why you need to go to hospital, but I do hope all goes well for you!
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
that was absolutely beautiful.

on-spot characterization.

wonderful :)
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
I doubt you'll read this before the surgery (sonsidering today is the 18th) but good luck all the same! Hope to see some new stories out in February!
Aerial chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
That took me a while to get around to reading, but it is absolutely fantastic! Have great surgery and recovery!

-Aerial ;-)
Nicolette chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Even though you were awaiting your trip to the hospital (which I hope turns out well of course) you can still write beautiful stories...well done.

All the best,

- Nicolette :-)
MadAboutHarry chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Very nice. Get well soon-hope it is nothing too serious.

I'll look forward to updates to lots of your stories when you are feeling up to it-hopefully soon!
Lady Anne chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Oh man, this is gonna be good, I can tell :-) I just LOVE a good SS/HG story! Can't wait for more!
Miracle Vedilien chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
I know you probably won't get this until you get back, but I just got back from India two days ago, and I haven't gotten online until today,or I would have reviewed sooner!

Good luck with the surgery! I'll pray for you! And... I believe a get well gift is in order, though you may have been sent it many times before, I don't see why you wouldn't agree to having it again...

::goes to work on her present, dragging Vimh and Vimhaletta and her mouse along with her::

Hugs! Get well soon!

-Miracle
vulcangirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
All together now - AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:). Very, very sweet little fic.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »