Reviews for Bedside Manner
i loved it !
fan chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
i loved it !
agnessa chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Thank you for this lovely piece, it was really touching.

Get well, I'll say prayers for you.

Maybe it'll be encouraging to know that you have admirers in a distant country - Hungary.

Love and best wishes: Agnessa
labrisa chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
hehe, that was so cute and mushy *giggles*

indeed i am the sap queen today

very good job, i loved it :)
Redstrawberry900 chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Yet again you astonish me with your brilliance. Now all you need to worry about is the food and the nightmares. Only joking. Well done on this. *huggles*
Aeryn Alexander chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
This is one of the best first person Snape stories I have ever read. Wonderful job!
Sevi Snape chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
I liked it, very good my dear.

If the owl i sent dosen't deliver the singing get well card to you, know that i sent it all the same dear.

Love Sevi Snape
Amber64Dragon chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Excellent Work! I love your stories they are always so well written. I understand your own feelings about hospitals, have spent some time in them myself and somedays in so much pain I am confined to my bed at home. I hope you are fit and well again soon.

Keep up the good work!

Wish Severus was my Dr... I am the wrong sex to want a medi-witch ;-)
Dahlia chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Wonderful vignette, very sweet :) And don't worry at all about the hospital - the only thing you should be afraid of is the atrocious food you'll be served ;)

Good luck Strega, I hope to see you back soon.

-Nicole
Eternal Queen chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Wonderful! And good luck in the hospital!
Silindro chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
personally i think that it wen a little too fast. they jsut went from one exreme to the other. but it was a good story.
Drusilla Dax chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
My Dearest...

It's so charming... I can see them so clearly that I now have this silly grin pasted on my face!

Thank you very much for this tale!

When you're back I'm going to pester you for more (ok... I'll bribe you with pictures if I have to... *grin*)

Bacio & abbraccio

Dru
Mykerinos chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Aw, that's cute. Great that writing can make you relax... I hope everything goes well, I wish you loads of strength!
Madame Wolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Hey, this is neat. Good Work!
Luinthoron chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Different from everything else I've read. Yet, like everything you've writtem, a brilliant story again! Thanks!

Marek