Reviews for What's a Date Worth?
Kiwi chapter 4 . 11/2
This is so ooc but hilarious!
AltenativeFutureFan27 chapter 4 . 2/18
Supergirl
Powergirl
Galatea
Black Cannary

What would be their reaction also what if some of the people didnt sign to this and just entered because they were just invited XD
Oblivian03 chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
I like this story of yours. It's a brilliant continuation. I loved Green Arrow in the previous chapter, and Flash in this one. And your batman is as brilliantly sociopathic as ever. Look forward to more from you.
meshou storm chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
I'm really getting a kick out of this so far.
BitterSweet Crazy chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
The last thing anyone in the League would want is Batman as king again. I wonder what Batman is going to make these people do, but it won't stop me from being excited about it.
Batboy86 chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
The flash fan bit was hilarious.
Great job.
ALEKILE chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
Man bats is really losing it.
A1exanderHami1ton chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Oh gosh I really hope Superman wins so Batman is forced to spend the day with him lol
Batboy86 chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
Update!
FantasyPanda12 chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
Oh my gosh! Please update this soon! It's hilarious! XD
BitterSweet Crazy chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
Omg, Aquafina just might win the date with Batman! Lol, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
Ayyyyyyy! Yo me estoy riendo tanto! Me encanto! Jaja, por favor escribe más!
KidFlash14 chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
lol, I ship Aquafina and Bruce so hard. Brufina for the win XD
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
FUNNY! I love your story!
Angry lil' elf chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
This is pretty funny, I'd like to see more, I think Wonder Woman's biggest rivals would be Zatanna, Black Canary, Huntress, Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Dick Grayson/Nightwing, Selina Kyle/Catwoman and maybe Lois Lane. Actually it would be interesting to see Superman's reaction to seeing Lois on a date with Batman and Wonder Woman would definitely arc up over seeing Lois Lane and all the others I've mentioned on a date with Batman.

So keep it up and I hope to see more :)

Angry lil' elf.