Reviews for A Dragon's New Path
hcook10 chapter 17 . 9/24
Can't wait to see how Velvet Crowe fits into the story. Tales of Beseria is one of my favorite games. Please make her like a double rook for issei
Mmm at first I wasn’t too keen on esdeath showing... but I dan easily see him being tatsumi’s descendant
joecgarcia1991 chapter 17 . 9/12
Great story what is the current harem list for issei? And i if possible could you add mirajane and lissanna strauss from fairy tail to the list?
EquippedSword99 chapter 7 . 8/25
why tf is asuna in this story. . .
EquippedSword99 chapter 3 . 8/25
im so glade senapi! other than the typos, this story looks like a good one
Jessica9906 chapter 17 . 8/22
I like your story just a little shocked at times but it is great I just wonder when Rias and other auron relationship with Issei seen that we have in a frame with HAREM so when the rest?
RedDragonRevan chapter 1 . 8/18
I noticed you still have 1 pawn slot unfilled. Why don't you have Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail fill it in and be a member of Issei's harem?
pyoson123 chapter 1 . 8/7
Was enjoying the first few episodes until you start adding stuff from different animes
pyoson123 chapter 1 . 8/7
Omfg you keep adding random shit every episode
Cboylan chapter 17 . 7/16
RIP.. story said it updated so I just reread it but nope. still a masterpiece though!
Persona of the People chapter 17 . 7/1
Whew...shit, that was a long ass read...cool stuff. I specifically read all the way through just so I could leave this one comment...interesting.

You have quite the imagination and story here. I like that you went with Ophis already having the grown up woman body...I like that one best.

Also, seeing as you don't mess with Loli characters...would you be down for Yasaka? The adult nine tailed yokai that has a physics-defying kimono like Kuroka...it'd be nice.

And would you please put another list for the harem and peerage, it's been a long while, and I don't know about others, but I forgot who is all to be in both...

Nice also for you making Issei a mid-class now. Maybe people will stop digging on him for just being a low-class...since he's not.

I also like that you have made him more dominant and less 'I take everyone's shit and still were friends somehow'.

Lastly, you surprise me, since most people who write a lot either can't spell too well and never correct it, or they are good but they write super short things and they irritate either way...

You have met a happy medium with decent writing and bigger lengths. Well done sir...or madam...it's 2018 so I can't really judge...

Have a good day sir and keep up the good work...
raycharles1 chapter 4 . 6/27
Ooo someone gonna kiss the donkey
roadkill47 chapter 14 . 6/26
Over all you have written an excellent bit of fanfiction. The negative is the non-canon characters Esdeath and Saeko. Highschool Dxd frankly already has too many female love interests as is, only to Love-Ru is worse. Adding these characters and moving the focus of the romance to them greatly detracts from your story telling.

That is all, good luck and keep on writing!
Cboylan chapter 17 . 6/14
I'm happy that you are still making these stories but I'm extremely pissed I have nothing else to read. this story literally captures my full attention and i will give you the praise you have earned my friend.
ionut.cosmin12 chapter 12 . 6/9
well loved the story at begin, after i can say only 1 word FORCED, your entire story gets boring after that i do not feel nothing for the new characters ,you make them op some times just so after a couple words they are weak as fuck and somthing always happens so they cant take place in that fight etc,sadly loved the story,but you forced the plot and caracters so much that it took me 1 hour to digest some chapters