Reviews for Duende
dorcas chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Thank you for writing the only believable Kouga&Sango story here that looks as though it has had anything resembling effort put into it! Of course the circumstances would be bleak, but see, even afterwards you manage to get Kouga acting with a semblance of his former personality. That's what I call impressive. I also enjoy your detailed descriptions and the definitions at the end of the chapters. Thanks again!
honeybeeze chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Great story, I really enjoyed it! So beautifully done. You've made me love this pairing :)
aisha89 chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
This is one of the best Inuyasha stories I have read. I had read it years ago and came back to read it again. You've written it beautifully - i love the way you penetrate the characters' minds. Thanks for writing it :)
Foxtale3 chapter 13 . 12/5/2012
What? No epilogue? But what will Sango do if she can't exterminate demons? You have already shown how that trade is in her blood. What of the man who lost his son? Will he be satisfied? Will he ever forgive? Please write an epilogue!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
aww good story...totally wanted to see them with their babies...kougaxsango FTW!XD
Gothicwolfgirl chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
great story,.i loved it
santsi chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Mannn. I shouldnt have read this fic first now all the other sangokouga fics are crap. Oh well at least it gave a good first impression on the couple. I loved how the relationship developed slowly you kept them in character and kouga retained a little blunt wolfness. All around wonderful fic. Easily a favortie.
santsi chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Kamiya-san chapter 13 . 10/24/2010
Aww, what an amazing story.
Xila chapter 13 . 12/25/2009
aw this is such a sweet story. I love it!
Scherherazade chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
Really good story. Very well written and realistic.
FenixPhoenix chapter 13 . 5/26/2009
This was really cute. The ending felt too abrupt. Perhaps an epilogue would have helped to give some sort of closure.

Still, I like this very much. A few minor mistakes here and there but nothing too serious.

Good job.
Velf chapter 13 . 12/26/2008
Bravo!

Been reading this compulsively since last night and seriously neglecting my family on boxing day!

It is rare to read an author who is not afraid of using adult vocab, you had me running for at least 3 times and I pride myself on my wide vocabulary.

It is also rare to read a believable Kouga romance, he is often painted as a comical figure in the anime/manga... this feeds through to the fanfictions, either he is kept dim and stupid or he is written completely OOC to suit some fangirls alpha male fantasy.

Your transformation of his character was well motivated and believable and I was so happy when he started acting more "wolfish" in later chapters. There was a big grin on my face.

I liked Sango too, she is very underused in fanfiction in general and I liked this original pairing. I kind of felt sorry for both her and Kouga in the anime so I enjoyed this story that gives them both a staring roll and an almost happily ever after.

My one criticism would be that it is at times hard to follow the dialogue with no indication as to who is talking until the next line of text, if at all. True, I can make an educated guess but once or twice I was rereading passages to make it clear who was saying what.

It’s a mistake I make myself all the time so that is why I have picked up on it. Otherwise this is a wonderful self-contained little story and I enjoyed reading it. I’d love to see a continuation but the ending is strong enough to stand on its own. Thank you for writing this. You’re on my favourites.
DMSR chapter 13 . 9/29/2008
Very nice. It would be nice to see what happens to them later in life.
V Shape Otaku chapter 13 . 8/28/2008
Very beautiful, especially for such an alternative pairing. Kudos to you! _