Reviews for A Story of Love
Sabrina chapter 10 . 3/21
this is nice a good story but not finished
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
this. story. is. awesome.! i love any story that involves Erik and a kid, and with the de Changys added in, it's marvelous! i see that you have not updated for...about...FIVE YEARS! WHY? i love this story, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
burlap monkey chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
This story has been dormant for so long that I can't be sure if you're even still writing fanfic anymore. On the off chance that you are still writing, I have to say that I really hope you decide to continue this story someday. Every chapter has been quite enjoyable so far. I especially liked the part with the violin in the attic; that bit left me with a sappy grin on my face. The ending to this chapter was very sweet too. Please, please, please update! I really want to know what happens next.
Serpina Silver Tongue chapter 10 . 12/6/2007
This is an amazing piece of work. You two are fantastic writers. I was very much saddened to discover that this story has not been updated in three years! Any chance you two will finish it someday? I'm putting you on my alerts just in case; that's how much I've enjoyed these first 10 chapters.
Adi Sagestar chapter 10 . 10/17/2007
Considering that groveling apology for not updating for ten months, I simply can't /wait/ to hear the one for three years... unless you've abandoned it? Please don't abandon it! The only other someone-else-like-Erik phics I've seen are Suephics, which I've had quite enough of, thankyouverymuch. And this is just /wonderful/, it's absolutely the /best/, so please please PLEASE don't abandon it! Is it going to be E/C eventually? Judging by the title it will be, but I don't see any obvious signs. Update soon, no scratch that, update at /all/ and I'll be happy indeed.

Your Obedient Servant (and faithful reader),

- Adi

.".
phantom-jedi1 chapter 10 . 2/18/2007
Please don't completely abandon this story! I love the idea so much. I realize it has been so long as to be no hope for updates, but I pray you will continue!

phantom_jedi
Nameless chapter 10 . 1/3/2006
"Updated: 03-17-04"

No... please... please don't tell me that this phic will remain unfinished! By the update date, I hoped that it was completed, but now that I'm hooked and anxiously waiting for a new chapter, I see it has probably been left behind! *cries* So well written, creative and interesting... Please update!
Cynical Romantic Lass chapter 10 . 2/23/2005
i'm really enjoying this fic. its unusal to find one where christine is happy with raoul. and the interaction between raoul and erik is great. as are the insites christine gives us into erik's emotions when its just a barely visible musings on erik being a murderer were really chilling, but so well done. its a side of him that most fics just ignore or gloss over. my only suggestion would be to back off just a bit on comparing erik to christine's father so much. and i would be eternally grateful if you updated *grin*
Froek1881 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
O dear, what horror to find out after reading, you haven't been updating for almost a year!

Please update soon, I want to know how this continues!
Bella chapter 10 . 1/4/2005
Wow, GREAT fic.

I'm really enjoying how unique an idea it is. People are mostly writing romantic/angsty versions of E/C these days (not to say that I don't enjoy those). This was refreshingly different and extremely intriguing.

Kinda wondering if Erik will end up taking Edward back with him under the opera, or maybe find a place above ground for them both to reside(if little Edward is afraid of the darkness of the house beyond the lake, perhaps)...?

I'm just throwing some ideas around in case you're stuck with writer's block again and this helps in any way (I know, I'm flattering myself)

Anyway...

Please, PLEASE update soon.
vega-de-la-lyre chapter 10 . 12/27/2004
Oh, please, please, update this story. I only discovered it yesterday, and have positively devoured it- your characterizations are done so well! I love your Erik, and your Christine, and how awkward they are together- and I love your Edward- and I think Chapter 8 was my favourite, I just loved it so much. oh, please, update.
tinagirl259 chapter 10 . 11/2/2004
UPDATE...for the love of phantom... PLEASE UPDATE.. I need more. yes ,lots more. Manical phantom phan. Taharkah.
MidnightPhantom122 chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
AH! UPDATE! LOVE THE STORY! LOVE ERIK!
The Scorpion chapter 10 . 8/15/2004
This plot is utterly captivating. I can't wait to find out what will happen. Makes me wish it hadn't taken me so long to get around to reading this story...But also makes me wish I hadn't found the time tonight, for now I will be another victim impatiently awaiting updates. ;)

I am excited to anticipate the growing relationship between Erik and the child, and that Erik was thinking of love for Christine whilst she only thought of the situation with Edward was most intriguing (and heartrending!)

Do continue soon, girls; I understand now why everyone else is so eager!
Phantom Maestro chapter 10 . 4/26/2004
I am fascinated by your story. It is wonderful so far! Please, please, please continue! I love your characterization of all, but especially Erik!