Reviews for The Doyle Sisters
Shadowglyder chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
You have quite an interesting story so far. Kind of throwing out that Jane is pregnant after no mention of dating or marriage is a bit awkward to accept.
I would suggest that you consider adding scene breaks to help the flow of story. Since you currently have two characters named "Maura" it is especially difficult to pick up changes. I found myself thinking it was New Maura talking, only to figure out later in the sentence that it was Old Maura. There is a great example of this with the last five paragraphs of this chapter.
New Maura is talking to Jane about morning sickness, then Maura is looking into a mirror, but we are then informed in the second sentence that it is actually Old Maura who is changing her appearance. Page or scene breaks are helpful no matter what, but as I said, especially in this story.
I am looking forward to your next update! I am curious as to the whole abduction background and who Maria/Maura actually thinks she is. She has to know that Jane has been abducted from Boston, so why she would want to go back to a city where someone was bound to recognize her seems a little absurd. I am not trying to criticize your choices, I just hope that some of these points might be addressed sooner rather than later.
Keep on writing!
CountessCora chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
Excellent chapter!
oniao33 chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
like chapter more please ;)
Dreamflyer8 chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
I'm enjoying this story sofar :)
sweetkid45 chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
Things are about to get interesting, jane I hope can remember the real maura. and if jane Is pregnant then who's the father? please let jane remember the real maura some how let maura say something that only the real one know's and put a twist in their that only the would know,so even if her twain study her she wouldn't know Chapter
JLovesJells chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
Such a great chapter! I hope it is a girl!
crime fictiction chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
cool dont worry about that
Awayfan chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
What is this woman trying to achieve? Love all the little trails we need to think about.
JLovesJells chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
Excited to read more.
JLovesJells chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
Wow! The twin thing is cool!
JLovesJells chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Great beginning!
fortunefaith chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
great
nursenxn chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
Wow
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
Wow, this is a wierd story, a good wierd. Keep going pls
crime fictiction chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
now the fun starts can we have a cat fight between maura doyle and maura isles guh they are the same person lol